Here I rant, Fuck me dead.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Perishable, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

Its a little hilarious, life.
    We live here, pondering to ourselves, our point of being, wasting out existence on our worthless thoughts...

Recently, I've been emptied of all my care for life. I don't give a fuck why were here, and don't care about much. I've been molested three times, two of those times by initially stated 'best friends'. Once by my best friends brother. Nice. Well The last two instances are old news, happened to long ago for me to careless. I've accepted that it happened, fuck me right.

This all takes place Two Months ago.
    But. I had a friend, knew him all through high school. The dumb piece of shit. We did everything together... trust and all. Typical best friend or whatever. We graduate high school and on graduation day we all go out drinking. Also, a month before graduation, I was talking to another one of my best friends, loved this guy! His name was nick, I got a call from him, since he had recently moved to Oregon from California, he talked about how he would be down in California to us (our group of friends) graduate. Two days later...I found out he died in a car crash. After he hung up the phone with me, him and his friends went out, an hour later he died...I talked to him an hour prior to his death, and didn't find out till two days later. Now back to the first fucked up story I was trying to tell. We (my group of friends) were drinking to Nick. My best friend had past away, some one I loved, drinking it up, trying to get rid of the pain. Remembering his being. It was fun, no more high school, we were free. We were in a barricaded area and we had two cars. I fell asleep in the front. The second car drove off and took everyone else home. So there were three of us left. I had my so called back stabbing 'best friend' Tim sitting in the front with me, and another best friend named Anthony knocked out in the back seat. So I'm sleeping...and there's a hand going up my leg. I'm tired, I think I'm dreaming. The hand goes higher, up my dress, on my ass, rubbing....Then up to my breasts. I glance at the clock a couple times, he was rubbing me for hours.

Come the next day, I don't say anything about it, I thought it was a dream. Then my "best friend" who sat in the front seat with me says jokingly "sorry, if I accidentally touched anyone last night...I wasn't there".
    I froze. Anthony gets a call from a friend who was there that night, tells him to ask me if everything was okay with me, because Tim was acting weird. We drop Tim off. Anthony talks to me in the car and asks if anything happened. I tell him that Tim had his way with me, that I thought it was dream at first until that smart ass comment he made.

So...I dont give a shit why were on this earth.
    This is what has happened only recently.

I'm going to drown myself.
    I cant handle loosing Two best friends in fucked up ways.
    I miss Nick.
    He was a sweet fucking guy. Loved life, kept things alive.

fuck.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you notified the authorities That this asswipe molested you when you were sleeping. You don't owe that scumbag nothing. He made his choice and now is waiting to see what your next move will be. I am sorry if I sound angry but when I hear about this kind of S**t it pisses me off. My daughters uncle on her mom's side molested my daughter. They lived in New York and I live in Florida so there wasn't much I could do. I went up there a couple of times and he was no where around. I told my ex that if I get close enough to him his ass is mine. Sorry, I get kind of emotional when I hear about these kind of things. Please keep posting so we know you are o.k. and you can talk to us one on one if you go into the chat room. Or you can PM those of us who can't get into the chat room. We are hear for support and advice.Please Take Care!!!:chopper:!!!

3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm really sorry to hear about all that has happened. i know how hard it is to lose your best friend. it's anything but easy. there are a lot of emotions tied up in all that too. i would like to encourage you to keep talking if not in this thread then please feel more than free to pm me. i will listen.

as far as the dude who molested you i'm with Stranger1 on this one. get a hold of the cops and press charges. nail his fucking ass to the wall. don't give him the satisfaction to know he got away with it. i've been there. i've been raped four times myself. i know it's nothing but fucked up and he should pay for what he did. you deserve that.

i know this world seems nothing but jacked up, but please trust me when i tell you there are decent things and people out there. it's hard to accept when all you can see is how fucked up everything is, but just trust me on this one there is some good out there.

please, please hang in there and please stay safe. take care

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't drown yourself perishable. If you do that then the bastards will win. Press charges against that guy for groping you, while you were drunk. Stay safe. :hug:

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Yeah, exactly.

Your way beyond people like that, don't give up. Nick wouldn't want you to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.