Here is to the Mods

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Casey., Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

This post is for the Moderators/Admin etc.
    You guys really do not get enough credit from the members.
    I just wanted to let you all know that we appreciate everything you do for this site, and we understand the ammount of work it takes to keep everything running smoothly.

This thread is to thank a member of the Staff, or all members of the staff.
    Please post, they deserve it!

Okay, here is my post.
    I would like to thank (in particular) the five Admins. Ari, Bunny, Hazel, Kennroe and GentleLady. In the past few weeks, I have gotten a chance to talk to four of you, and it surprised me how much each of you genuinely care about the site.
    Next, i would like to thank the Moderators,
    Joe and Vikki in particular, because you both are willing to talk to me when i need it the most. :)
    Next, I want to thank Robin
    Obviously, there wouldn't be a site without you, so a hat tilt for that :p

Anyone who i didnt mention, it is probably because i just have not gotten a chance to talk to you, but you all are important :)
  2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

:nice: Thank you for your appreciation. It means a lot, especially when it seems as tho we can't do anything right, according to some. Thanks!:smile:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2008
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

You've spoken to me, too :eek:hmy:

But thanks, least is right, it's good to know we're appreciated. :) :hug:
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Thanks hun :) Glad to know we make a difference :hug:
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sometimes I think being a mod and admin here must be very similiar to working at a daycare!!! We members can be pretty childish sometimes but you people always put us back on track and work endlessly to assure a safe "playground" for the works. And just like kids, we tend to pout and sniffle when we dont get our way but you look past that and keep your cool anyhow. I have had the opportunity to deal directly with several of you and I am always left in awe at the maturity and guenuine concern and care you show. And then there's Robin. What else to say but WOW! To the whole works of you thank you!! Thank you with my whole heart. SF has become a very important place to me and I know without the efforts you put forth, it wouldn't be able to function and be what it is for me and so many others out there. What a wonderful caring and dedicated group of people you are!!!
  6. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

Asher, you are right. So I'll take this opportunity to thx moderators and admins who were with me in bad times and good times, we laughed, cried, hugfested, cookie-eated,chain-on-the-door-melted, chuck-norris-joked(BTW CHUCK NORRIS IS COOL) and rocked together and many many many things. Thx expecially to resistance, dragon,gentlelady,abacus! Keep on doing the awesome work!
  7. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

Elaine, you are a kool kat, too :eek:h:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2008
  8. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Thanks hun ^_^ It's nice to be appreciated.
  9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Thanks hun, means a lot :hug:
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thanks to all the mods :hug:
  11. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

firstly thank you so much to Robin, for creating this site, for caring about the site and all its members, and for just being you :wink: :hug:

Other than Robin, I won't name anyone by name, as I think everyone does a great job and I don't want to single out anyone or forget anyone. Just Robin cos he's the brilliant mind who founded the site, thus creating the safe haven for many of us :tongue:

So I'll give a big thank you to the administrators and (senior) moderators (and this also goes for Robin, but I just wanted to thank him apart as well), for giving your time and passion to the site. For doing anything within your powers to keep the site running peacefully, for doing what it takes to protect the members.
    I know I've had my differences with some people, and I haven't always been a 'model-member' so to say, but that doesn't mean I disagree with the way things are run here. As a matter of fact, I think you're doing a great job at it all and in the end you do what you do in the best interest of the members. Even if some things can be a bummer to some members. That's life.

Thank you

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thank you all for letting us know that what we do can make a difference. You are a fantastic group of people. :grouphug:
  13. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanks all :grouphug:
  14. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I think they all do a great job of running the site!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.