here it comes again (triggering?)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by simagirl, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simagirl

simagirl Active Member

always at night. why always at night? i dont know what happened to me, i was just happy. now, i'm not. i'm miserable. why can't i just be one mood? If I just went through with it, I wouldn't have to deal with life. because i would be dead. I wouldnt have to be anyones problem, anyones therapy bill, anyones money waster. I would be one less mouth to feed, one less person to take care of, one less anything. yeah, people would miss me...and that used to keep me going...the thought of people being sad.

but not anymore. i just want to die sleep stop breathing stop living

im going to die. its going to happen at some point, why not now?

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Nights are difficult for many people. I don't know if it is because we have less distractions leaving us more time to ruminate or juat what it is. You said you were happy awhile ago. Do what you can to remember that feeling and know that it will come back again. Do you have trouble sleeping? If not, it is one way to get through what could be a very long night with those depressive feelings. Don't give in to those feelings. Tomorrow is a new day. i hope the feelings subside. take care. :hug:

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

You are not alone in feeling this way, nights are hard for me, too.

I hang out in chat when things are rough for me, there's always someone there no matter how late it is.

Your friends and family would miss you terribly, true, but I do hope you can look within and find a small amount of hope within you to keep going. That's all you need... a tiny ray of hope. Hang on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.