Here to help and make friends.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SCUK2009, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCUK2009

SCUK2009 Well-Known Member

Basically the first thing I should say is I am fortunate enough to not be suicidal. I am going through a tough time, but this is probably nothing compared to most of you guys. I'm 21, from the Midlands in England. I have joined this forum basically just to help others and make friends. Thanks.

2. SCUK2009

P.S. I will also be documenting my troubles on here. If that is not a problem.

3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hi there and welcome to the site. it is good that you are not suicidal, it is very nice of you to offer support to others that are suffering here. thank you for this lovely gesture. I hope you meet some friends here.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What does documenting your problems mean?

5. SCUK2009

I'm a bit lonely at the moment, but it's not much to worry about really.

6. SCUK2009

May have been poorly worded :)

Basically, I'll be posting about my life and what's happening in it because I find it hard to talk in person to people. Not like a blog or anything, just saying for example ''today this happened, next week I have to do this and I'm worried'' etc...

7. Confused and Lost

Confused and Lost Well-Known Member

Well done dude, thats really kind. Yeah i am basically doing the same im here to suport as i have been through this in my past and i know its hard to get through. but im here to help anyone who needs it and myself in different ways.
    Take care :) x

8. SCUK2009

Thanks, Confused and Lost :)

9. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Vent all you want.

10. SCUK2009

11. The Situation

The Situation Member

Hi there, fella