Here we go agail

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Biggie, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggie

Biggie Antiquitie's Friend

Here we go again

Im here again just wanting to scream its 3 in the morning work later on I just want it to stop I have been crying so hard. Yet to the world I wear a smile Im tired of people not wanting to talk to me because I am awkward. I met someone new who likes me but Im so scared once he gets to know me he'll just leave me like the rest Im tired I want to be this wonderful sociable person. I want to reach out but Im so tired of rejection even on this site sometimes Im angry I dont know what to do with my anger I feel helpless. Im mad so mad with myself the world. All I want to do is stop the world and get off.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2007
  2. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Hi Biggie...I'm Sakura...pleased to meet you :hug:

*Now that introductions have been made, we can begin the process of becoming friends* :hug:
    So just hold on okay...don't let go...I know that it's tough...and it hurts...and sometimes all you want to do is to just find someway for it all to just go away...but you can make it hon...I know that you can...just hold on to us...to the people here...we'll help you make it through...so just hold on tight...we won't let you go :hug: :hug:

:rose:

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2007
  3. Biggie

Biggie Antiquitie's Friend

Re: Here we go again

I just want to stop feeling this way the years are slowly adding up I just want to cry out I try reaching out and I find myself retreating into the shell that makes me feel safe and secure. Its just in order to eat and pay the billsI have to occasionally get out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.