Here we go again

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by nothing.1, Sep 9, 2013.

1. nothing.1

nothing.1 Member

I went to the the beach with my family and I didn't wear bandaids over my cuts and my brother aunt and my brothers girlfriend kept on asking me about my cuts like what they were how'd I get them and stuff like that. They kept on asking and asking and now I think that they know I cut and that scares me.
    I just started grade 12 and I'm already so stressed, this summer gave me a break from school, I was stressed over my mind and I fell back in my subjects and it brought so much pressure on me. Now I'm back and my anxiety and everything is coming back
    I'm just so annoyed and angry with myself.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Try not to be so hard on you ok hun and if the work is to stressful talk to a councilor at your school and see if work load can be decreased some or given a longer time to complete it explain to them about your illness ok so they can work with you

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi
    I am so sorry to hear that the anxiety is back again now that school has started. I, like Total Eclipse, wonder if you could talk with the school counselor? I really hope so. Would that be possible? Let the counselor know that you had a lot of stress and anxiety last school year. And it is coming back yet again. now that school has started. would that be possible to talk with her or him?

4. nothing.1

nothing.1 Member

My friend told me to talk to my guidance coucelor not say I'm depressed but just say I'm stressed and that she will work things out with me. But I don't believe it, if I talk to her she will tell my parents and It took me forever to open up to someone I can't open up to another person it makes me feel extreamly uncomfortable :/

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Do you think it might be possible to make an apt with the guidence counselor and ask what would be confidential and what would have to be repeated to your parents? I would hope that not everything would get repeated. How then would any kid ever talk ?

6. nothing.1

nothing.1 Member

Yeah I guess ill ask thank you