Here we go again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheWr0ngChild, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Sweats.
    Pains.
    Headaches.
    Feeling sick.
    Aching muscles.
    Nightmares.
    No sleep (partly due to sweats every hour).

My mid cycle symptoms are just beginning another assault on me. It never stops. I'm not "due on" till the 15th/16th and it's only the 1st. All I can do now is abuse pills. That is the only thing I have left.
    PMS came and stole away everything else and is in the process of taking the last little bits of me apart.

I know I post about this on here too often, but this is how it is for me. I get a week off each month, thats how it is.

From this point on I have no idea who I am, who I will wake up as or what I will be doing from one minute to the next. If I get a bout of dissasociation I can find myself out in the street in my slippers, spending lots of money at the shop, or anything like that, then I have no memory of it.
    I spend alot of time trying to piece together scraps of memory to try and work out why the fridge is filled with obscure foods that I just did not need etc etc.

I've even held conversations and not been able to recall them.

The fact I'm only 22 is really making me feel like it's just not worth it, I'm going to have to waste another 25 years of my life on this at leased before I hit the "change".

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry this is so rough...have you consulted a good gyn to help you reduce these symptoms? wishng you easier times, J

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I have a similar problem.Because I suffer from augoriphobia, & socialphobia I have major panic attacks. My therapist has me getting out of the house and going places. My problem is when I get to the store I slowly start panicing and I hurry out of the store. The problem is I drive home, but don't remember the drive. I have found myself sitting in the driveway and not remembring getting there. My therapist says I suffer from disassociation. It's scarry not because of me, but from hurting someone while I am in that state of mind.:chopper:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You need to make sure you have good competent medical help Tin. It does not sound like this has been the case up to this point. Please don't give up the search for someone to help make things easier. It does exist and I can't understand why you are not receiving the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.