here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by faeriegirl, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faeriegirl

faeriegirl Active Member

The blackness is creeping in on me again. I am really feeling the urges to just take every single pill in this damn house. I really want to............I am just so tired of this.
  2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

aww huni, dont, it wont solve anything... :hug: im around if you wanna chat xx
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi fariegirl, i hope your if you need to talk :hug:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Wlecome Faerigirl,
    Seveere depression does that. Meds can change it and give just the edge you need to get up and at least piddle around the house. I am in the same boat right now. My doctor changed my AD's and gave me a low dose. Now I am use to having full dosages on all my meds. Since he put me on Paxil I have been really bad. Monday and Tuesday I stayed in bed all day and all night. I would get up for the bathroom, to smoke , and to find something to eat that I didn't have to spend the time cooking.
    When do you see your doctor again? If it's not soon then you need to call and make it an emergency to see him because your meds are drawing you down. Keep in mind some meds take up to six weeks before they start working. Please don't harm yourself, your not in the right frame of mind. If you can't get in to see him, then go to the emergency room and let them know your meds aren't working. It would be a good idea to take them with you. I am sure the regular doctor will be able to get thru to him and get his recommendation on what to do. Stay Strong and Stay Safe!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.