Here we go again...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Mar 13, 2009.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Makes me depressed when its like this between us, not too mention awkward as hell. You wanna know why im behaving the way I am? Because im sick of being bashed for stuff like this. Sometimes you do that, you think ive either said something/or should have said something, and then proceed to have a go at me about it. Half the time I think you just assume without really knowing the truth of what happened. Never assume, it makes an ASS out of U and ME. It really is tiny insignificant stuff, but this isnt the first time.

Sometimes I think im so fucking lucky to have you, and some of the simple and loving moments we share together, other times I seriously wish I had my own place so I could just fuck off and leave you to it, today is one of those days. Started of so well, how do we go from being so loving, walking into town hand in hand, your arm around mine, smiley, laughing, like a couple in love, and then a few hours later we cant even say a word to each other, and the atmosphere about the place is like someone died, the short, sharp words, we cant even make eye contact.

Youve always said you love your own space, and im beginning to think that I just want to live on my own and maybe see each other every so often. I hope you can get the money you talked about, because tbh, im gonna take that option when I have the money to do it. I should be living in the city now anyway, lets face it.

I dunno, this is a great way to spend the night, before this weekends camp isnt it? Im nervous, its hard for me to be around strangers like this for 48 hours, it would have been nice to spend some time together tonight, but I guess tommorow ill wake up, get my shit together and walk out the door, no kiss, probably not even a goodbye. Why does it have to be like this? I have zero interest in going to this weekend away now.

Im no angel in this, I could try and build bridges again, but tonight I just get the feeling neither one of us really wants too.

I hate this.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
  2. bluebird002

bluebird002 Active Member

It sucks when you have to settle for second best because there's nothing else. but on the other hand, 'true love', or 'swan' relationships are rare.