Here We Go Again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Compost, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Compost

Compost New Member

Why does life have to be so hard?
    13 years ago I had an accident at work which screwed up my lower back. At the time workers comp denied me benefits and I lost everything. Since then I have had surgery on my lower back which resulted in a nice case of chronic pain. Working construction most my life has made it very hard to hold down my own place and I have been basically homeless, bouncing here and there.
    So I went back to school at 44. I'm in the later half of my second year and have had some serious problems in this time.
    Few months ago I met this girl and we seemed to get a long very well, well enough for me to move in. I guess it was a good thing as I was in a pretty bad situation before I met her.
    Now, I found out that she is having guys over while I'm at school for sex. So here we go again.
    I have no place to go and I have no idea what my GF will do now that I confronted her about this mess.
    A mess. This boils down to my entire life. A big mess and mistake.
    After 13 years of stuff that has almost killed me I have to wonder if it is indeed worth it to continue on. Certainly it will be easier to take a dirt nap. I don't know....
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No it would be easier to drop the gf and find a new one. You went back to school improved your situation so don't let the gf destroy that. Time to move on to someone who will appreciate you and be loyal to you
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you have painful health must have an inner strength to put up with that...
    Give yourself the credit you deserve for going back to school to improve yourself...that is a great positive...
    It sounds like you have the strength to go forward if someone doesn't pull you down again......
    keep posting on here so we can offer support.....((((((hugs))))
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It takes a lot of strength and courage to go back to school, to go after what you want. Don't let your GF destroy you. I know it hurts, but you don't deserve to be treated that way. You deserve way better, so don't give up until you get it.
  5. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

I totally agree with Violet. Drop her and find someone else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.