here we go again....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ozzy Manson, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozzy Manson

Ozzy Manson Well-Known Member

ok so i was clean for a shot while...maybe like 3 weeks. but then it all started again, i got back into heavily smoking pot and drinking and smoking a little while ago. and i;ve tried to stop, but the i turn to SI instead of the drugs and alcohol....i sometimes think that the weed is the only thing stopping me from slitting my wrists open enough do even more damage then i have. but when i try to stop everything and go back to sober then i can't stop thinking about cutting, and it takes over like the alcohol and such would :/ i want to be clean by the time i start highschool, but i don't want to have to resort to cutting as the price of that.....any adivce is welcome..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i think asking your parents for one to get you professional help so you can resolve all your underlying issues causing yu to self harm. Time to get help okay as this is too hard to handle alone with professioanl help you will be able to stop and to get your life back on track I hope they listen so your pain inside can start healing

3. Ozzy Manson

Ozzy Manson Well-Known Member

my parents do know that i cut, but i think part of the problem is that my dad is one of the causes...my mom doesn't have the money to get me help, nor does she know that i have been cutting all summer even after i had to go see the counselor for the last week of school :/ i've already done so much damage that i might not be able to be in the drum line for my freshman year of high school..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.