here we go again

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by MoAnamCara, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

had a couple of bad days this week, was doing okay yesterday. today, again, im digging myself into this dark hole. im not sure how to get out of it and im not sure how i got in it to start with.

im questioning whether this trying to help myself stuff is really worth it. is it worth the hurtful memories. is it worth it to open up just to be hurt again. why trust when it allows for hurt.

why doesnt the mind settle down, why does it have to go over and over things. why cant people see how i am feeling without me having to spell it out for them. why dont i let people in and allow them to help.

need to figure this out.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu sound so much like me so many questions so many doubts. I think the first thing to do is get help though Took me along time to admit i need help and actually trust enough to accept it. Too hard to do all by yourself because we can't see how our bad our thoughts are distorted A professional can see that and help us to see more clearer hugs to you:hugtackles::hugtackles:

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

thanks total eclipse -

i am getting help... so thats good i know. it is hard to trust and it will take time to "believe" what is being told to me.

just feeling lost and uncertain. thanks for the hugs.

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

it is a scary journey, we will be here to support you okay. The ups and downs are the worst but know that when your down the up is around the corner.

Hugs

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks DIY, its just getting bad again. Will be ok.

Hope you are ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.