here we go again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

today isnt good. too many reasons why it isnt good. i need to vent, i need support, i need someone to care. to find such things seems to be exceedingly difficult. i am sorry, but now my thoughts again are turning dark. is it worth it to continue on again and again and again. if others think im a failure, doesnt that validate my own thoughts.

i cant get a grip on things, feels like things are spiraling out of control. i dont know even how to do it, or what im going to do. thats the next thing, to come up with a plan

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

No...the next thing to do is to find support here and with someone who can help you sort it out...when we are in such pain, we likely feel like a failure because we have problems managing our lives...that is not a failure and you are not a failure...please continue to post and let us know what is going on...so many of us feel this way...big hugs, J

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

sadeyes

thanks. thats why i posted, for support. otherwise we'd/I would just have done something and not said a word to anyone

i need support.

4. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Vent away. After all what is this for? Use this as your space to vent. Let it all out.
    xxx

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

thanks golden psych

im not sure that venting is the answer for me at this moment

i dont know i suppose then what type of help i am looking for nor expect

its all a steaming pile of *%#, but whats new

thanks anyhow all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.