here we go again..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by the masked depressant, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

having another really bad night.

and it's all over..

1:. a conversation i had today about my future at colledge

2:. my parents coming on msn tonight just to say how worthless i am and how i shouldn't be alive

3:. my anxiety levels have sky rocketed tonight
    so there we go

extremely triggered..

2. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

Don't worry too much about your parents, i'm sure they're trying to push you to do the right thing(if they're not then don't worry about them at all :)), but from my experiences parents forget sometimes to be understanding while doing that.
    If they wrote what you've said then try to forget it, thinking about it will make you feel worse.

Maybe you want to explain a bit what you meant with the conversation about the future at college ?
    You don't have too, but just sharing can help a bit sometimes.

3. Kaganovich

Kaganovich Active Member

If your parents said that, then it's you who doesn't need them, not the other way around. Being low, depressed or suicidal is a state of mind where you need support not negativity, any parent who says you don't deserve to be alive has failed in their role, not your fault or your problem and I say that as a father and as someones child!

4. the masked depressant

just some really hurtfull comments about suicidal people not deserving of an education..

don't you just love how you get treated sometimes?

sheesh

and there i am trying to do my best... i give up

5. the masked depressant

i am sure you are a great parent.. from that message it seems you show a lot of respect to your children

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

My parents told me I was useless and a mistake so many times that I cut off communication with them for six years.. That gave them a wake up call.. I probably wouldn't have contacted them if it wasn't for my fiance getting pregnant... I called my mom to let her know she was going to be a grandmother again..I didn't speak to my dad for at least another year...So you see you don't have to put up with that shit.. You are your own person and can make your own decisions..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.