Here we go again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Luna1, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luna1

Luna1 Member

I thought I'd overcome this dark phase, these dark places but I feel it's starting again. The only good thing is this calmness that is taking over again. Why should I bother with a fight that I can't win anyway? I'm sick and tired of tilting against windmills.

2. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear your struggling, it's really unfair how hard of a time some people have in life.

Are you referring to fighting away the darkness? In life I do not think it's about winning so to speak it's more about continueing to fight through thick and thin.

I truly hope you can overcome your demons or whatever exactly it is that has you in this dark place that no one deserves to be in. Feel free to go more into specifics regarding your life if you are comfortable discussing that.

Best wishes

3. yd4

yd4 Member

It seems like were always fighting a battle to try and be happy amidst all the disappointments in life. The only thing we can really do is just let go of the disappointments and keep on improving ourselves while moving on from those our past's that have hurt us. Sometimes you just gotta let go when you really don't want too. Else you just might be stuck living in the past forever.

4. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

Good advice dissolving from our past can be of great help however it's often not exactly a choice so to speak therefore it's much easier said then done.

In life it's not about how far you fall but how high you bounce.

5. Luna1

Luna1 Member

My life's just a huge mess. I know I'm not the only one, but I just can't hold it together any longer. For years I've been trying to find a way out, to deal with my past and the consequences. But there's just no way. Now I know that death is the only solution. The only way out of this never-ending suffering. Everything else is so pointless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.