here we go again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrism67, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

I said goodbye to my family. I went to the park and called my therapist to say goodbyeand he convinced me to go to the hospital. Igot out the other day. It feels like im still in the middle of the spiral. I still have blades in my car. And myplan is still intact. I dont know what to do. I hate my life. I dont even know why i even bother to try.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu go back to hospital then and tell them you are still not well enough strong enough to be discharged h ugs

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

agree with TE hun...get more help until you are stronger :hug:
    some part of you wants to stay alive ..hold onto that part with all your might

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I do too but talk in there so when you come out some sort of mental health plan for you and your therapist will get this.Get things off your chest like youve done here good escape to vent.Rid that plan use that strength to fight for your life yep hard road but trust me worth it in long run and you will be surprised as how strong you can get.

5. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

Things are spiraling out of control real fast. Its not suppose to be like this. I should be better. I was just in the hospital but instead im going backwards. How can i even tell anyone. Im such a looser. I dont even deserve the air i breathe.

6. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Expect a few bumps and falls on your recovery journey you are not a looser one thing try not to be so hard on yourself.Keep reaching out for help and vent as much as you can all this will help even to keeping a journal.Get some exercise even if its just a walk through a park and have a healthy diet all contribute to getting mentally well.Find a hobby yes i know motivation might not be there yet but just try doing small tasks everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.