here we go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mike308, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike308

mike308 Well-Known Member

It's been awhile since I have posted here.
    I just turned 52 years old, have an education..
    Can't seem to make a living in the country that I love. WTF ???
    Spending my retirement money to hang on.
    Good thing I have it, but when it runs out..
    All the young people that are crying here.. I feel for your pain.
    At 17 or 18 every thing is SO NEW, A MAJOR EVENT.
    At mid-life, my advise is just have a drink and relax.
    Live for TODAY, THERE IS NO TOMORROW.
    Sorry, there is and it SUCK's..
    The people you LOVE and respect DIE.
    YOU CAN'T MAKE A LIVING ANYMORE.
    UNLESS YOU ARE A DOCTOR, LAWYER,RICH by Birth...
    FUCK THEM all...
    All you young, sad People, what we need is a revolution.
    The system sucks and is geared to the "rich and connected"
    It makes me long for death.
    I ride the edge between anger and self loathing.
    I am a failure according to the "system".
    I want to turn my gun on them and then myself.
    But..."I AM THEY".
    Not really, I have no power, no say, Money is the "KEY".
    WITHOUT IT YOU ARE JUST A SHITBALL...
    Better off dead, God doesn't care if you are rich.
    Sorry if I crossed the line, you can edit if you want..
    Have to be honest, it's reached that point. that I can't mince words.
    Regards
    Mike

2. mike308

mike308 Well-Known Member

Whatever,
    "Live long and prosper"
    WHO SAID THAT???
    Yea, some TV dude
    FUCK YOU ALL

3. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

agree 100%, I am assuming you are an American, I cant stand this country, I had morals and was a decent person and was sucked into this diseased capitalist culture

I had a good paying job but I had morals, I quit my job because I wanted to see what else was out there in life and my life has gone down hill fast

dog eat fucking dog world, America is a disease with the disgraceful Republican party whos only concern is cutting taxes for wealthy people and looking out for wealthy people

god how I hope there is a revolution, I would be willing to risk my life for that because I hate the Republican party so much

America is a disease

And as far as turning the gun on them and yourself, believe me I have thought that to, just not able to say it, I am sure you and I are not alone

I cant wait until things get really shitty in this country and there is a uprising, god how I hate this country

And I am stuck here and there is no way out, thanks to my health problems

Fuck the USA

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree about quiting a good paying job. I was sick and tired of not getting promoted. I would train newbe's and when it came time to promote someone, it was the people I trained. I confronted my boss about it and he said I was good at what I was doing and he wanted to keep me in that position. So I went with the flow and was turned down twice for a raise. he said it was because I would miss work here and there. I told him I get really bad migrane headaches. I told him when in doubt come to the house and have a look at me and then you will know the pain I was in.
    As far as my gun, I gave it to my brother when I started holding it. That is all I will say on that thought. I don't want to get in trouble. Basically I can relate to you! By the way I am 51 if that makes a difference. If you have been hospitalized or see a shrink, or see a therapist, One thing in common is they will ask you to make a verbal contract with them that you will come back to the hospital when you think you are in crisis. They will also make you agree not to harm yourself. Please be safe and take care!!!:chopper:!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.