here we go

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Yara, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yara

Yara Member

I'm Yara. I kinda hate to introduce myself, so I'll keep it short, if you don't mind. Well, I'm 18, still go to school (last year)...I like reading and writing and stuff. Oh yeah, and I'm German, so please excuse my language mistakes, thanks.

Anyways, I found my way here because I think I need to start lowering the pressure inside my head by telling somebody somehow what's going on. I don't know if I would describe myself suicidal, but I know that this kind of thoughts occur a lot more often lately.
    Since I'm way too shy and afraid to talk to people in real life no matter how close they are, so this is pretty much the only way.

I guess that's it for now.

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

welcome 2 the forum :hug:
  3. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf. Everyone will always be happy to help you here. Never be afraid to ask :)
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Yara, welcome to SF!!
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Yara,welcome to sf :)
  6. Yara

Yara Member

Thanks guys =)

you got it to the point, Red Tears of ice, this is exactly my problem. even talking to people over the internet is hard for me. I get sweaty all over, heart-racing, and so on. even now :unsure:
  7. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

:hug: .. i was scared 2 post when i 1st came here .. and scared 2 go in2 the chat room.. now i cant stop typing away here lol

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Yara!! If you would feel safer you can always PM any of us to have a one on one conversation..I'm sure you will make friends here!!
  9. Yara

Yara Member

I really hope so, too.
    And thanks!
  10. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

If you ever wanna talk, i'm here. You don't need to ask, just pm me. I'll always reply.
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Yara. I am glad you recognize the need to talk about what is going on. Better to release things before they explode. Feel free to PM me if you wish. Take care :hug:
  12. Yara

Yara Member

Thank you.
    I think it's a good thing to have come here. Just reading that I'm not the only one struggling helps for now.
  13. valkyr

valkyr Member

Hey there
  14. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Yara.

:hug: xx
  15. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.