Here we go.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cashing_out, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Well, my soon to be exwife is going to leave me and probly take my son with her cuz the law sucks and I am sure the judge will side with her even though she is an illegal alien and has no means to support him. Her POS brother threatend my life at knife point, so I call the cops and now he is the victim in her eyes. Told me she was leaving me. I am at work and when I get home, if she has packed up and took my son.......all the shit I can carry will hit the fan........
  2. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

im sorry about your situation, but maybe if she did take him, you could go to court and fight, if she is an illegal alien, then she might be forced to leave the country, and if your son was born in your country, he would be a citizen. maybe this could allow you to keep your son if necessary, im not very good with laws and everything so if this is of no help i apologize
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

And by shit hitting the fan, do you mean that all the people on your 'bucket list' will finally pay?
  4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I just said a prayer for you.Please pray too.Maybe its better shes off away form you if she is willing to let her brother threaten you. You may very well get custody of your child. It sounds like you are in the midst of a huge tramsformation,but it may yeild a better life in tis wake. Sometimes our lives change to bring new and happier things into it. PLEASE try not to get upset,try to think of what is best for you and your child. We are here for you and care. GIVE it all to us and you relax.YOU are loved and cared about here and WE will find a way out of this for you!!!!

Write me if you like,

5. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Marty you are very optimistic about things.

I could fall of a 2,000 cliff and you would say, "it won't hurt to much you'll be ok and it will be the start of something better".

Where are you when I'm having trouble
  6. cashing_out

Well, everybody is still where thay are sposed to be. My son was home and his mother was too. No progress but it iz wut it iz. I have had some time to think about my life and what needs to be done and right now, my son is the only thing that matters. I am going to react to her actions and not act on what I think I should do. There are no signs as of yet that she plans on leaving. I do have to go away on a business trip this weekend and I will be gone for 4 days. I guess I will see what its like when I get home. My son and I had a talk and he is well aware of whats happening between his mother and myself. He has a cell phone and knows what to do in case she tries to take him anyplace he does not want to go. I also talked to two attorneys about my situation. They advised me that California is a safe haven for illegals and I would have to call immigration in order to play that card. I am not going to do anything. I am going to wait and see what she does and then cross the bridge. I can always get a new wife (if I dare) but I cant get a new son and he cant get a new father. Its gonna take more than her leaving me to make me snap. I am stronger than that. I live for my son and.......myself.
  7. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

im glad things seem to be ok at the moment and im glad you got to talk to your son about whats going on, good luck adn keep us updated :)
  8. cashing_out

Thanks. It is by far back to normal but I dont see the end anymore, I see a new begining......
  9. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Communication is the key. I suggest you communicate with her, her threats sound like they were fueled to get attention. If you think about it, she couldn't leave you, all you would have to do is pick up the phone and she would be shipped off to the one place she doesn't want to be. Her homeland. It sounds like a hissy fit at best. And I can relate, not with her threats by no means, but the problems that arise because men expect women to be mind readers. Open up, share! This proves to a woman you love and trust and care for her! I know your not a woman, but now you have been told by one. This I am sure she wants. And I suggest you do not do it by blaming anyone including yourself. If you make a woman feel like your miserable with her, she will leave to end your misery. Blessings..
  10. Marty482

Thanks. It is by far back to normal but I dont see the end anymore, I see a new begining......

FANTASTIC!!!! You are simply great!!!!!
  11. NoWayForward

NoWayForward Member

I think you're in the wrong place! Have you seen the forums at Sure the law sucks, but as a custodial father, I can tell you that your plight is not hopeless. You may need to file for divorce fast in order to guarantee that the case stays in your state (instead of being decided in, say, Mexico).
    This record will, in most states, help your cause significantly, especially if it happened at home.
    So, what happened?? Are they gone? If so, your time to file divorce papers is immediately!!
  12. cashing_out

If I am homicidal and suicidal, I dont think im in the wrong place but thanks for your input. The devorce thing may happen but I have my sons best interest in mind. My wife and I have talked quite a bit and there were many factors that led up to our blowout. The situation between her brother and I is between her brother and I. I will deal with him when the times comes. Right now, I am here to offer help to others, I am doing fine. Thank you.
  13. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I don't think Nowayforward meant to send you away from here. I think he was just saying that those forums would be better prepared to help you with the marriage issues. As for the rest, you certainly are in the right place. It's good to hear you're doing better.
  14. cashing_out

I understand what information was being offered and why. Thank you. If my reply was short or curt, I am sorry. I have already been in contact with several family lawers and know exactly where I stand. Dont need a forum for that.....just $$$. The closer the end of this month gets, the more I need advise on how to stay alive. I find that the more I try to help other people with the same ideas I have, the more it helps me see things for how they really are and the less apt I am out. Right now on the suicide scale that was posted, I am @ a 2 to 3. I have many things going on in my life that keep my mind off of what happend a couple of weeks ago and what is around the corner. Busy, busy, busy.......thanks for everybodies input.
  15. Marty482

Prayers to you!!!! Healing will come!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.