Here's a thought.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ozibuna, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

So i've been thinking bout self harm a wee bit and made a link with a very interesting way of life. So, self harm, literally harming your own body, bruises, cuts, hits, beatings and all that, sometimes strong sometimes weak, but is it always usefull?
    I for one have just remembered today bout a very interesting thing bout our body. Was watching discovery one day, and it was something bout the strongest fighter (as in fighting style) and one in particular got my attention today, unfortunately i cant put my finger on it's name, but what i can remember bout it is the training the fighters went through. They need strong and resistant legs and arms (and more importantly the bones), so what they did is self-harm. They repeatedly hit a tree with their legs and arms on and on. The reason they did this is because of the human body. See when you hit a bone the body reinforces it, not by much but it does that. Sure the training was brutal, just imagine hitting a tree with your leg hard, now that's alot of pain, but in the end fighters became very strong, being able even to "chop" a tree down through alot of repeated hits on it without even stopping. And one things for sure, i wouldn't go mess with such a fighter, a kick is all you need from him to go unconscious or at least scared shitless haha.

If any of you know more about this, please post it.:D

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Trees can prove to be lethal for drivers who hit them at 40mph, you're not gonna chop one down with your hand :bleh: (Didn't you see karate kid????)

3. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

Well like i said hehe, feet and hands. And these people actually can. Their bone structure is so strong after years of training that they can do that, tis a long process since we have no sharp edges on our hands/legs hehehe, but they can do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.