heres how im going to do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ego-dissolution, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im giving myself until july 30th without altercation. In the meaentime, i will spend more time with my wife and kids. i'll look up old friends one last time.
    i will wright letters to those close to me, as im sure they will have many questions. next i have a large life insurance policy, therefore, it must be the look of an accident.<Mod Edit: methods>

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2008
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there...

I've edited out a bit of your post, as it contained methods of you how were going to commit suicide...

What's got you to the point that you feel you need to take your life?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Why not share with us now...there must be many reasons why you are feeling as you are...how can we be there for you? please PM me if I can be a source of support...big hugs, J

4. bb564

bb564 Guest

You have wife and kids. They are a responsibility and you will ruin their lives if you kill yourself.

5. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

Wife and kid(s). What I'd give to have them both back again :( I guess my friend was right, if she'd drop all this I'd take them back. I guess it's all in perspective. But she wont' drop it and I know this and so does she. We're done. It's all done. I have nobody and nothing. Do what you gotta do man.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Pm me if you need to talk hun :hug:

7. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that in that time you will find reasons to continue living.

Don't be afraid to say things and to get out there and do what you want(as long as it's decently safe). Maybe start saving money for a good vacation?

8. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

Amen!!

9. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

You have a wife and kids. Be a man and live up to your responsibility to take care of them. And NO they will not be better off without you. I've seen a lot of selfish people use that one. But that's all it is, selfish. You can face death so certainly you can face problems in life. Those things are tough at times I know, but not nearly as bad as death and the pain your wife and children are going to go thru.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2008
  10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

When I thought I was gonna kill myself I looked up all my old friends
    I'm still here though.
    Don't go through with it :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.