heres my last letter...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MUtE, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

Take what's mine, I don't care. Don't come to my funeral, you didn't care when I was alive, you don't get to when I'm dead. Dig a hole and throw me in or start a fire, I could careless.

I'm don't care anymore. I'm done with people lying and turning thheir backs on me. Fuck this world its shit when people don't help each other out. I see no changes, life isn't worth living anymore..
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you'll give people here a chance to prove that not everyone will turn their back on you.
  3. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

I respect your decision (whatever it may be), but do say that most people are like this to each other. They just 'superficially care'. And I guess that can feel better than nothing most of the time, but in reality it's not even there. Others just don't realize it, since it's not as outright. I guarantee you that if most people tried to tell someone 'close' about their serious feelings, the vast majority would just distance themselves from it or call for professional help. It's not because you suck, its because our society is fucking sick.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

in general, most ppl dont like dealing with suicide thoughts from their friends or family. it scares many and pisses off several.

they dont understand what its like to have that mindset. are we supposed to get angry at those that choose to disown us because of our thoughts, attempts or intentions ?
    i have given this alot of thought in the past 4 months. my friend ... so i thought, basically ended the friendship when i attempted.

at first i was pissed off at her. i would have been there if she needed me. our issues went deeper. however ... how could i remain angry at her for feeling the way she did. i cant. family friends have to deal with our choice if it were to be successful. we disowned life because of our pain, issues etc. should they be any different because they feel cheated by you ? our pain would be over .. theirs could last years. i chose to not be pissed at her for her response to what i attempted. i wont hold her responsible for that.
  5. kemistry

kemistry Well-Known Member

Please understand that generally people are emotionally vulnerable and weak. Some don't know how to express themselves. Give them a chance, but if it becomes too much and you've exhasted your patience then find new ones. Shop around, no two persons are the same, so connect with the ones that bring you most comfort and distance yourself from those that added to your burden.
    People need each other to lean one when the day gets tough, so find ones that are able to listen to your problems, really listen, and do the same for them too.
  6. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Please don't go, because I'm always here for you. I go through the same situtation everyday.
  7. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

Why do you care? How do you know I'm a good person, how do you know I'm worth anything?
  8. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

You're not worth less than pretty much everyone out there, that's for sure. People who do better in whatever way usually do because of the circumstances, etc. I mean its real hard to think this way when you're very unhappy, but we're mostly morally neutral (at least in an absolute sense). What we do in life, our experiences, that's what 'changes' things. Also, just remember that most of the 'good' things in other people are totally fake.
  9. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I can't do it..I was gonna kill myself, but I can't do it..I don't know why ='(
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really glad you're still here. PLEASE keep talking to us!
  11. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

You're still welcome ^^
  12. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Well like the others on SF, I want to help you. I see a good person in you, and you're defientaly worth something.
  13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Mute I'm really happy you're still here but so sad you're suffering of course:sad:,will you be my friend please?I "PRMISE"I'll never desert you at all I swear on anything and anyone at all,please let me be and get to know you I promise I wont let you down.
  14. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I don't know..I'm tired of being let down, betrayed and lied to..

Here's my aim and msn , I'm always on.
    Aim: Xxmute19
    Msn: d3adf0x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.