here's the thing

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by iloveyouandallbut, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, so everyone.
    Here's what I'm going to get at.
    I am a pathetic, un-inspired, ridiculous excuse of a person.
    I really don't deserve this support shit, or whatever else.
    Please stop handing it out like candy, and bringing somewhat of a stupid little hope of mine into my shriveled ridiculous little brain that maybe possibly i'm worth some kind of insanely small amount of value to anyone.
    It's horrible.
    I mean, thanks and all, it's not like you didn't try, or you're not good enough don't go feeling down on yourself.
    But i seriously need to lose everything and die.
    just diiie.
    that would be fantastic. so quit it alright?
    I get it. I suck.
    You should get that too.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You've taken the first step by posting here on the forum.. I think you will learn in time that the members here giving advice are genuine in there efforts to help you with your self esteem..We are here to support and give advice so please don't dis on someone for telling you it's going to be o.k.All they are doing is trying to help!!

3. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Everyone deserves to get help from someone, and I mean EVERYONE! No matter what you did, what you think you are or what you think you're not, you do deserve help! I get that you feel you don't deserve help. I felt that way too a LOT! I get that maybe you think you don't even want help. Been there too. But in the end, we can't help unless your at a place where you can accept that help. I know it is extremely difficult to ask/accept help sometimes, but the great thing about SF is the anonymity. Here you can start anew with people who won't judge you and who only want to help you become the person you want to be. Forget what happened in the past (I know - MUCH easier said than done) and try to focus on the future.

Anyway, I hope you find the help your looking for.

Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.