Here's the truth

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sashasara, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sashasara

sashasara Member

So here's what's going on. To start at the beginning when your born the government plants an advanced rfid chip in your head. And I don't mean the state or local government I mean the actual government. The big picture government. The implants allow the government to control your thoughts and they can activate you and see what you see and hear what you hear and when your activated they can have you say things you don't know your saying. When someone is activated and watching me I call them an agent. When I go to the store there are always agents watching me. Today the government activated a signal in my chip for me to kill myself. It is getting really hard to resist the signal. I'm not sure what to do.

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

If that's the case, they've been sending me the signal for the last few years. I wish that they'd stop it.

3. caspar

caspar Well-Known Member

Hey there, what makes you think this is true?

4. sashasara

sashasara Member

I know that it is true. It is obvious to me. If you don't understand it might be the cloud signal. That's what I call it. It is a signal that blocks the truth and allows people to go about their lives ignoring the government control.

5. caspar

caspar Well-Known Member

Ok, but how did you find this out, did anything happen to make it obvious to you? Have you spoken to anyone else about this? It sounds really difficult for you right now, being watched and being told to kill yourself. It sounds very distressing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.