Here's what I have to say.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MadeOfGlass, Dec 30, 2010.

1. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

So.
    FYI, I don't care about replies.
    Just want people to know:

I DON'T LIE.
    I DON'T MAKE SHIT UP.
    I'M NOT A FAKER.

There. Now that I said what I wanted to say, I'm just going to isolate myself so no one can hurt me anymore, cuz that seems to be the only thing that happens.

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

What happened to make you have to say that?

3. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

What's going on?

4. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I've had people on this site tell me I pretend to be suicidal for the attention.
    And that I don't get the seriousness of it because of my age.
    Also, that I shouldn't spend so much time on here, because I'm so young.
    I don't lie about that. I don't I don't I don't I don't.
    Using my youth against me is completely patronizing.
    Just...ugh. Opening up on here, sometimes isn't worth the shit I get thrown at me.

5. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

They're wrong about you.Plain and simple.

Pay them no heed.

I won't and most people apart from them won't either.

Their poor opinions aren't even worth being compared to an asshole.

Stick around and do your thing fellow human. :)

6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Wow.

Fuck you all, to who ever is doing that shit.

I've never copped any of the crap you get, but that's just stupid. Half the time I usually just spend so much time on here because there's like nothing else to do. SF feels a lot better then outside. Family is annnoying, strangers make me want to kill them, it's hot outside, I look like shit - feel like it. School's crap, makes me want to kill myself even more. So for some of us(I'd say the majority), SF is a fuckload better than real life. Even if it's just a website(meh, not much of a difference for me. I usually play games anyway).

So who ever is saying this shit to sarah:

FUCK OFF NOW SHITFACE/S

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I second this post times 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :wink:

8. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

I agree with Mac. I'm sorry Sarah that you're getting that kind of treatment from ignorant asshats. I get told as well the same kind of stuff you get told cause of my age. People that think all younger people make suicidal stuff up for attention are stupid. We're just as human as they are. School is shit, appearance is still a problem, family is still a problem, people in general are still a problem, so fuck age and fuck anybody who says you make the stuff you say up. Nobody knows you except for you. So again I say, fuck em'.