Heroin, cocaine, alcohol, pills addiction

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by TerrapinStation, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

I've been using these for years. Recently got much worse when I learned to IV(inject) heroin and coke. Cannot escape them nor do i want to. Please help?
  2. Sidewalk Slam

Sidewalk Slam Well-Known Member

Be weary of methadone. I've never been a full fledged heroin addict, but I do love it a lot. A lot of people I know/buy from have told me to be weary of it because it's just trading one addiction for another.

Try a halfway house maybe?

Move to a city with nothing in it. I haven't touched drugs in this town for about a year now only because there are none. (except meth, which I tend to avoid).
  3. PoisonS

PoisonS Well-Known Member

Well it's simple. If you don't want to ruin your life, you need to stop taking drugs. They destroy everything.

Your health, relationships, your finances, not to mention the whole them being illegal thing. Maybe try rehab?

You're not going to be able to just stop on your own, you're going to need to get professional help.
  4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Sorry but i couldn't help but rage at this. You really have no clue what your talking about do you. Ok lets address your post.

Yes methadone is trading one addiction for another, and its a better addiction than heroin for these simple reasons, its legally prescribed, supervised, clean, and you can get back on your feet and live a relatively normal life on it.

As for this thread, sorry but believe me when i tell you this, unless your ready to stop not a single person on this site or anyone you know can give you any advice that is of any use because you wont listen, i was in the same position as you are now for 10 long years. Sure people gave me advice but i didn't want to hear it because i was happy using. I was a IV user for 8 years and i did heroin and crack together and back then i loved it. The turning point for me was when i had been sleeping rough for about 4 years, id been to prison 11 times at that point and people generally treated me like the scum of the earth, as did my family so i decided to change.

I went onto methadone and after a few months thats all i was doing. Few months later went into detox and after rehab. Been clean for 2 years now. Trust me its damn hard but if your determined and really do want to stop using then send me a PM and ill point you in the right direction depending on where you live.
  5. xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx

xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx Well-Known Member

i'm a big speed freak, and have been for nearly 6 years now, i dont wanna stop i dont wanna get off it, but i'm scared of what its doing to my body and how i cant eat most of the time coz of it, please help?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.