Heroin curiousity...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by The Scream, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

i haven't tried many different drugs so far, only weed actually XD

but im curious how heroin would feel like...

do you really get hooked after just one use? you can't get the heavy withdrawal symptoms after just one time right?

what alternatives are there to heroin that sort of feel the same? and are easier to get on...

2. Ferodaktyl

Ferodaktyl Active Member

it is much smarter not to try.
    i did, thinking just the same, once could not be too much. well, it was.

3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Hmmm ok if i was you i wouldnt go any further than weed, but meh ill tell you the realities. You ever had morphine at the hospital? Thats basically medical heroin.

Its kinda like your living in a bubble and its the best feeling in the world, its also the worst. No its impossible to be hooked after using just once. Only if you use consistently for about 5 days will you start having withdrawals.

First time you use you will probably throw up for about 12 hours straight and no there is no real alternative

4. The Scream

hmm... why would people consider using it twice if the first time all they do is throw up?

doesn't throwing up mean you're going bad or is it normal to throw up first time you use it?

5. Ferodaktyl

Ferodaktyl Active Member

it is true that once can not get you addicted, but the temptation to use once more will be hard to resist. i know curiosity is great, but the risks are greater. And physical addiction is the lesser of the evils.

6. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

I want to do some heroin but don't know where to get it.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Guys, please don't do heroine. Watch Intervention and see for yourselves how severe the withdrawl simptoms can be if you get addicted.

8. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Ive never done it, and I've never met anyone that has, or admitted to. But I'm from vancouver, and Ive walked down our downtown core streets. Literally they are lined on both sides with homeless people and drug addicts. Heorin and crystal meth are among the most common apparently. In anycase, it is one of many reasons why I will not ever touch this stuff.

Ive done weed, hash, and shrooms, but that's it. If youre curious about drugs, check out http://www.erowid.org/ . It's a drug data base.

There are tier levels for drugs in my little world, and heroin is at the top of that list with a few other drugs.

I know my opinon doesnt hold any weight, but please dont touch this drug. I dont want anything to happen to you, even though I dont know you. Especially if you've only had weed, I have to say there are alot more "safer" drugs out there.

Anyhow, why are you curious about heroin?

9. Kaos General

I was addicted to this crap for 10 years so its not a drug anyone should experiment with. If you enjoy making the world look down upon you as the scum of the earth, if you enjoy destroying any friendships, if you wanna be homeless and sleep rough, if you wanna be hated by your family, if you wanna catch Hep C and HIV then go right ahead. These are the problems anyone addicted to crack and heroin face.

10. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

it's really easy to be addicted to it, therefore I never want to try it. A friend of mine told me couple of hours ago, he has tried it recently, and told me that it felt too amazing to be true, it's an empty feeling of course, but you do feel whole for that moment.
    Though people around me were addicted to it, and I see what they have become, so no thanks.

11. Kaos General

Your friend is right. I also want to add this as well. If you start using because of shit your going through and various problems then yes it is true these feelings and problems disappear when you are using but at the cost of everything else. Oh and guess what, when you stop using those problems that you had in the first place are still their, but now they are 1000 times worse because they never got dealt with in the first place and hence the vicious cycle of drugs

12. thepainwithin

thepainwithin Well-Known Member

If you decide to inject heroin into your body just remember, like a dealer giving a nooby weed smoker oregano, heroin dealers have long practiced cutting their product with various foreign substances in order to increase profits so they can sell more.

Do heroin if you are O.K. with the fact you are injecting any of the following, but not limited to the following, directly into your blood stream: sleeping aid medicine or sugar, powdered milk, coca mix, tylenol, brick dust, plaster, flour, baking powder, talcum/baby powder is very popular due to its low cost, embalming fluid, etc...

As a weed smoker, I've been curious to other types of drugs too. But at one point you have to ask yourself, do you wanna get high for the mental rush (such as with weed and psychadellics) or do you wanna get high just to pass out?

Still interested in trying heroin? March 2009, Monday morning I walk downstaires and my dad tells my his friends middle son is dead from a heroin overdose, they found him foaming at the mouth, Tuesday morning I walk downstaires my dad tells me the same friends YOUNGEST son is now dead from a heroin overdose found in the bathroom foaming at the mouth.

The guy in my picture, Layne Staley, died of a heroin overdose. The lady at my drug camp (from when I got arrested for driving too safely and smoking weed) sold her body for heroin, cocaine, crack, found herself stealing and her children disowned her, they wouldn't listen to a word she said, they said they didn't respect her.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... if you want to ensure a painful death as your organs fail to expel the drug from your body, then sure do heroin. Just remember, heroin is a downer, if you get a bag cut with an upper your heart is going to fry and your odds of an overdose are astronomical.

You never know what your heroin is going to be cut with, that's why most die of an overdose (that and the fact that overdosing of heroin is not that difficult in and of itself).

13. The Scream

hmm... i wouldn't mind dying of an overdose, as i want to die anyway...

one last great high before my death doesn't sound wrong to me

14. Ferodaktyl

Ferodaktyl Active Member

most death on heroine Od is because drowning in their own vomit, while passed out.
    i wouldn't be you if you don't die and wake up in hospital

15. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I know heroin dealers who have gotten rich off 'curiosity'. The curious ones in my youth are almost all dead or messed up. Only one I know managed to be addicted for 30 years and hold down a job.

Heroin addicts will usually end up robbing their family first, small things then its unload the TV out of the door and rob your mates house whilst he plans to do yours. Heroin addicts are usually the main cause of theft because they NEED that heroin so badly and its so unpure that they feel the need to use just as soon as they have used it.

Girls will prostitute themselves. Boys also. No faster track remains to the gutter in my opinion. Most will just steal and use deception and scams. Some will end up in that situation were they will go with a man for £5. I've seen this happen - and the younger you are the more wolves there are waiting. Its a nasty game.

In my areas the heroin addicts are exploited, bullied, and thought of as worse than the scum who deal it. Every heroin dealer is a nasty sort. It is a nasty scene to be around although many heroin addicts look after themselves in their own little circles. Heroin seems to lose its buzz quite quickly. The initial romance soon turns into a relationship from hell!

At least alcohol addicts don't have to wonder if there is anti-freezing agent in the booze or other posions apart from alcohol.

Heroin dealers generally sell 'heroin' that is maybe 10% heroin and 90% god knows what.

Many lose limbs due to the impurities in it.

IF you are curious about heroin then check some of the YouTube heroin videos that show the normal darkside.

16. thepainwithin

thepainwithin Well-Known Member

watch requiem for a dream

17. Autopilot

Autopilot Member

Hey. I've only tried Heroin once. And no, you will not get resistance to the drug, or develop an addiction from doing it one time. However, it is fucking awesome and might make you want to try again. (Main reason people get addicted, is because the high is so good you're willing to take the risk of an overdose) If you're feeling down, you shouldn't use any drug to solve your issues. It's like peeing in your pants to get warm.

Heroin is much like the high you get from weed, just with peace in your mind and without the paranoia. Heroin is not as good as everyone wants it to be, and in my opinion it's not worth fucking up your life for that high.

Oh, and if you were going to get hooked, the abstinences are inhuman, 1-2 months of insomnia, puking, sweating, fever, feeling cold, and deep depression. As well as that all your muscles will probably be aching. Heroin is the worst drug in my opinion, perhaps PCP can beat heroin. Heroin fucks a person up, more so than amphetamine addicts, or crackheads in my opinion. Take care, don't do heroin. Heroin junkies say that MDMA is better (Ecstacy) and I agree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMA - If you're going to abuse a drug, don't do heroin.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
  18. The Scream

i've seen that one...

have you seen Christiane F: Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo?

that's a great movie, i liked it more then Requiem for a Dream =]

19. The Scream

that's exactly the reason why im considering heroin, actually... something strongly sedative without all the paranoid shit...

XTC is widely availabe where i'm from... a friend of mine used it for the first time some time ago, she had invited me to come join, but i said no...

isn't XTC far more dangerous then Heroin if you feel like crap and want to feel a bit better for just a while? since XTC gives you a great feeling, whereas heroin just numbs everything... i'd see myself getting hooked on XTC much faster as to Heroin...

20. Autopilot

Autopilot Member

In the Netherlands I think you can get prescribed MDMA for being depressed.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml - If you go into the Erowid Experience vault you can read about people who have done it, and how they felt.

As far as I know, pure MDMA is safer than Alcohol, and doesn't cause long term damaging effects. Sadly, street MDMA is rarely pure so take that into consideration.
    The UK figures suggest seven ecstasy-related deaths per million users. This compares to 625 alcohol-related deaths per million drinkers. In fact, more people in the UK die from choking on peanuts than from taking ecstasy.

You could also read this http://www.experienceamsterdam.com/DRUGINFO-Ecstasy.html

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.