Heroin Junkie :/

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by LenaLunacy, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I've been addicted to heroine for like, a year maybe. But i hadn't touched it for 7 months till today :/ Why did i do it? It's not gonna help me. I really wanna kick this addiction, i just don't know how v_v :(

2. LenaLunacy

Re: Heroine Junkie :/

Yea i know that's not how you spell it ffs ¬¬...i've just never had the need to write it down before and i always get confused because they sound similar.

3. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

Re: Heroine Junkie :/

contact NA ( narcotics anon ) they helped me. if you have been clean until recently and only done it again once you are not physically addicted anymore... if you do something now.

how do you take it?

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Take soliloquise advice and contact NA.

You say you haven't touched it until yesterday, maybe give it a while to see if your addiction has returned.

5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Heroin is the most addictive drug, beside nicotine. Most heroin addict people return and return to heroin after they stop... You probaly read Children from zoo station.

Youve manage 7 months without it. Thats great. Thats much much more than most people can do. So you ssould be proud, only small percent manage this.

No just do it again. Be carefull that you wont become addicted again.

I wish you luck...

Ps: It is easier to stop with professional help

6. Super Freak

Super Freak Member

ummm..yeah....

its not really that easy is it, cerise?
    once youve walked in heaven, the earth seems forever drab and boring.

this isnt going to be popular.
    dendrites loaded with opiate receptors form in your brain everytime you get high.
    this is what causes tolerance. all those extra receptors suck up the opiate that much faster.
    dissasociative psychedelics, like PCP and Ketamine, break down those dendrites, reducing both tolerance and cravings. the easiest to get is DXM, available in OTC cough syrup. be sure to get the kind thats just for coughs, you dont want all the other crap like giufenesin and pseudoephedrine, which can be dangerous in the doseage you'll need. read the abel, the only active ingredient should be dextromethorphan.
    you'll need between 60-90mg's twice a day for about a week.
    ive done this. it works. ive used for 7 years, though not often heroin, but painkillers like morphine, diluadid and fentanyl. i was forced out of pain management a few years ago after attempting suicide, the drug test came back positive for several things i wasnt supposed to be on, namely cocaine and THC. i stayed reasonably clean for over a year using this method.

7. LenaLunacy

Thanks for all your advice.
    I'm going to look up my local NA and see what help i can get there and Super_Freak i am also gonna try your method.
    I appreciate everyones advice :)

8. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Can't offer you much advice on this except i hope you get the help you need and hopefully you're not addicted again. :hug:

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I remember watching a documentary called 'The Herion Crisis.' It was about how herion is grown from poppy plants in afghanistan and the effects that it causes to people who use it. It's such an awful drug and very addicitive. The widthdrawl symptoms look awful too. You'll have to be very strong to quit herion and stay away from it. But you can do it with a lot of effort. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.