Heroine or Suicide?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by hammockmonkey, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

What is the better decision? I've had some H. before, it was weak bullshit and very small. My friends wouldn't have anymore since I was drunk.

Now, I'm thinking what is the better choice. I think that suicide is better.

2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

is there a lot of difference for you? depends on what relief you can get and from your post, if it doesn't do much then what's the point?

3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey Hammock -- what is it with you east coasters and your damn heroin. Seriously, there's like nothing over in the West.

I really empathize with your dilemma, it sounds outrageous to people who don't dig it, but I understand. What helps me is simulating a high. I tie my arm off, put on some music that I equate with good "high" music and then take a razor to the arm. I don't do a long cut, but rather push hard into the skin and then make a tiny cut. The body has a rush that is pretty euphoric and that way you don't do anything dangerous like killing yourself :)tongue:) or heroin. It feels good.

While not the healthiest way to behave it is a better alternative.

I like doing it to comfortably numb.

Relax, I need some information
    just the basic facts
    can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain you are receiving
    A distant ship smoke on the horizon
    you are only coming through in waves
    your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
    when I was a child I had a fever
    my hands felt just like two balloons
    now i've got that feeling once again
    i can't explain you would not understand
    this is not who I am

I have become comfortably numb

ok
    just a little pinprick
    there'll be no more
    but you may feel a little sick

4. Marxx

Marxx Member

I was a Heroin consumer for 3 years, and it was many years ago. It is not a anti depression drug. It is made in Afganistan by Talibans.

If you are feeling down smoke a joint.

You will laugh of it all. :biggrin:

5. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Smoking a joint does nothing except leaving me cloudy. I don't like it anymore. Please don't think this is non-experience. it's not enough.

I'll laugh when my gut stops twisting and my mind stops telling me how much of a failure I am.

6. seetumail

seetumail New Member

Suicide is never any problem to any solution.Life comes to us only once and it should be lived to the fullest.Drug rehabilitation is the best solution.for details on this click the link below
    May God Bless You
    Eliza
    Drug Rehab Facilities

7. cofmadness

cofmadness Well-Known Member

Heroin, never done it but I'm curious myself and atleast you feel good and you're alive... once you're dead you're dead nothing can ever change. I agree with the weed thing, doesn't do much neither do anti depressants so why not when you're suffering? it's medicine for your mind/soul when you're in distress.

8. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I agree with cofmadness. I don't think drugs are a great idea, but it IS better than being dead.
    You can recover from drugs eventually, but it takes a lot of hard work, why put yourself through that? Get a therapist / anti depressants. See where that takes you.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Neither:blink:

10. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

very hard choice to make it seems. 4 me back then it used to be either alcohol or suicide.

11. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

A choice is a choice.. but you gave yourself 2 bad options here, why not give yourself a better one? You deserve a better life, my friend. PM me if you need help

12. evanila

evanila Member

i'm under probation. jail is not an option for me so i cant do drugs. im so afraid of going to jail. because there s no option in there lol .it has been 1 year 4 months since i quit heroine. i did it all alone after years of addiction, i found my bf dead in my bed and thought i should do it to respect his death. he has died for no reason and i just wanted to make it meaningful.

and nothings going fine. actually i started to think everything was so much better on drugs.

i really dont know..i desperately dont wanna die. but this shit i cant deal with longer. i think about suicide every day. all i need is a little heroine, then i'll be fine. :unsure:

13. nevertheanswer

nevertheanswer Active Member

Choose none of those. Using them will only makes things worse in the end and you don't want that feeling.

To anyone contemplating on using such, don't. Instead, let all your problems and feelings out on this forum. Talk about it. You'll know that you're not alone.

14. Sidewalk Slam

Sidewalk Slam Well-Known Member

are you kidding?

seattle, longview, vancouver, portland, SF/Oakland, LA, San Diego

don't know what you're talking about lol

I love opiates. they make me want to live

15. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Don't waste your time with either Heroin or suicide. H will leave you a hollow shell of a man, who will do anything for his next fix. It isn't pretty. And we all know what suicide does, it destroys you and your family. Choose a healthy life. I get a better high from exercising, eating a healthy dinner and enjoying a good tv show than what any drug could ever give me. It sounds corny, but it's true.

16. VonBlown

VonBlown Well-Known Member

I can't take any drugs, as I have super bad case of IBS-Constipation. Anything I take makes the constipation worse it's horrible.

I just tried a Lexpro last week, made me feel really good. I'm surper depressed all the time, and rarely leave the house. But of course it made my constipation that much worse. it's horrible

I'd definetly pick herion over suicide, if only I could.

17. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

heroin. Got a nice .75 g shot waiting for tonight then back to boring old methadone tomorrow.

18. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

Ah, heroin isn't something you want to start. I became a very broke person after using and ended up selling somethings I really liked and wish I had back because of it.

But none of those choices seem like a good choice to be honest and most likely with H you'll just end up making things worse. Sure, the high is great, but it only lasts so long and when it's over everything will be the same as it was unless you have a different option rather than those two.

19. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Neither of those "choices" are worth considering. They would not help anything, only defeat everything.

20. ChillCash

ChillCash Active Member

As a ex-heroin IV user for 3 years daily, I can tell you first hand once the high wears off youwill just be worse off then when you started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.