He's a boy, not a girl!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by resistance, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

My dog is, well, slightly overweight and there was a group of children outside and one of the children said to my dad, "is she pregnant, Mr?" :unsure: My poor little dog, he is often regarded as a girl and when I tell people his name Sam they think he is a girl. I'm wondering if he is going to develop a complex or if he already has. He still pee's like a boy so not all his doggy-testosterone is gone.

Poor little fella. I think I need to get him some leathers and a spikey collar with a pair of shades, take up karate while he is at it so he can kick anyone's ass who calls him a girl. :huh:

2. :D Res - I reckon he should wear a bow tie - a blue one
  3. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

I noticed the person who gave us a lift to the Vets so we could get Sam's nails cut thought Sam was a girl. He also seems to be in love with me as he keeps coming over to me and keeps trying to kiss me so maybe he has already developed a complex unless he's trying to get through to Sparkles... my other split-personality :dog:. :unsure:

All in all... I don't think I've ever known a better dog though, his temperment is outstanding and he's very affectionate. :smile:

Let's by him a suit and tie! :blink:
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Nah Nuri the dog is obviously gay:blink::laugh:
  5. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

But... I don't do doggy-style. :unsure:
  6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:rofl: This whole thread.
  7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

you little liar :eek:hmy:..................RUNS :laugh:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Poor Sam. I don't think he has developed a complex but I guess one never knoews. When I get my dog shaved for the summer because she can't take the heat (she is also quite obese. Over 100 lbs) she hids out of embarrassment for a few days.
  9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

awwwww poor boy! *sends doggy huggles*
  10. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Can we see a picture? :tongue:
  11. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

this thread made me :rofl:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.