he's coming...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Perfectly Imperfect, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know how many people know this, not too many, but now I guess everyone who reads this will now...I was raped and abused several times, and tonite, I get this feeling that one of the men who did this to me is coming to my house. I 'm not quite sure when and I don't know where he's at right now, but he's coming here, for me. I don't know what to do, I'm freakin out. I want to leave the town, but I can't...my step mom won't let me get out of here. She doesn't know what's going on and I can't tell her. She only knows that I've been abused and I can't tell her anything else. I feel helpless in this situation, and I can't do anything about it, but then again I feel like I'm gonna get what I deserve. I've fucked up far too many things to be safe, away from any of this sort of thing. I don't know what more to do and I just need some help. I'm really freakin out about this because I know he is on his way.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

How long ago was it when you were raped and abused? In your childhood?

Why do you get the feeling it's gonna happen again.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If you have concrete proof he's coming, phone the police.
    If this is a fear that he's coming :hug: thats awful because I know the feeling of terror and no amount of someone saying i"t isnt so" helps :hug:
    Is there anywhere you could go stay for a bit, somewhere you do feel safe?
    If all else fails, arm yourself with something and take the SOB out!

4. Thank you for the replies. I feel stupid now, as he did not come, yet I'm relieved. I dunno what was going on but I appreciate the concern. :hug: and great advice Terry :tongue:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.