He's done a runner ='(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Allo.., Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

My brother hasn't been seen for two days..
    Yes, he's 20.
    But yes, he has a mental disability..

He rode off on his bike towards the river two days ago, we assumed he was going to the Tree Sit, but a lot of the people there got arrested yesterday or the day before or something.. and if he is with them (dont ask why his mother hasnt called the police yet) then he wouldnt be handling the situation well.. why hadnt they called dad if he did get arrested, youd think they would tell SOMEONE... Rose called this morning *brothers mum* and told me the situation, now im so worried =(

Dad doesnt know yet.. at least it seems that he doesn't.. Rose asked me to try and get intouch with him and Paul who is someones father that lives at the tree sit.. Paul called Jie and left a message on his mums answering thingy because he wasnt there, he asked him to call. the problem with that is that Paul doesnt know where the tre sit is anymore because they took it ALL down and moved it.. they had banners and stuff up before and was just off the road.. but now he doesn't know where it is =(

This is so scary.. im so worried about him =( I know I shouldn't be so worried but i can't help it.. Paul said he would call me as soon as he heard from Jie, I need dad to get home though i kinda dont want to tell him because he will worry.. Because apparently Rose's number that i gave paul doesnt work..argh.. =(

I'm sorry guys =( just needed to let this out.. again.. =(
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Don't be sorry for posting, never be sorry, if it helps, then post as much as you need to.

I am sorry that this situation is going on, and it is natural that you will worry. However, worrying will not change the situation, it will only make you feel worse and more stressed. Sometimes a way to ease the worry is to try and be proactive, maybe print off some posters or pictures or leaflets and hand them around to find out if anyone has seen him, maybe someone could try calling his friends. Hopefully Paul and/or Jie will bring you some positive news.

It does sound like the police need to be involved, especially if he has a mental disability. Obviously not knowing the nature of it it is hard for me to say too much about that, but would he be capable and able to look after himself? Is it possible that he needed some space?

Try and keep us updated honey, and keep writing it out. You know my PM box is open if you want to chat.

Take care
  3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Thanks Scum..

No one has seen him.. He road off into the bus when he was at his mums.. i live in the suburbs, not up there.. and I can't exactly go around the forest putting up posters of my lost brother.. Thanks anyway though =)

And as for his friends.. he doesn't really have any.. there was one guy ages ago that came here, but i dont think they still see each other.. he doesn't have friends like other people do.. Socailly he's really awkward.. he finds it hard to even talk to people in the family..

thanks anyway =)
    Take care x
  4. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

My mother just called me =) she was letting me know that i had to take my little bro down to the hairdresses for his appointment at 4 or whatever.. i asked her if i could contact dad and she asked me why and i told her the whole story.. She told me that dad said to her yesterday morning that my Brother is with Jie and my other Brother is going up there to bring him some groceries and stuff on the weekend =) I called Paul and Paul said that he saw Jie two days ago and tom wasnt with him but it will be ok =) I think they're all together and if Joe goes up it wil be fine =) Rose is just makin a mountain out of a molehill.

Take care,
    Ally _%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.