He's Here

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by BlackPegasus, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

My lunatic husband is in town and he was here looking for me today. Thankfully I was at work and my mom was in town. I hate this. I hate him. I want him to leave me alone. :nerves: :cry:

Fate...my boss changed my work schedule to this morning. Thankful for fate.

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Stay with your mother, or some pals. Importantly, some place he doesn't know of.

Start training yourself in knife-fighting.

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I am so sorry!! That is terrible! Maybe you should get a restraining order? Something to keep him away from you!! :hug:

4. BlackPegasus

I was just thinking maybe he'll kill me but i don't want to die in pain....oh i hate him. I really do!!!! He hurt me so bad. the physical pain could have dealt with but the emotional abuse...oh god he hurt me so bad...... every time I start to feel better there he is again starting it. I really, really hate him and want to never see him again. I want him to go away for good and never come back. i dislike him so much..the evil monster.......I HATE HIM!!! he better not come near me or I'll call the cops. he better stay away. he better leave me alone. i truly honestly hate him. i truly do!!!!!!!!

5. BlackPegasus

I'm trained in knife fighting, sword fighting, hanbo, bo, jute, a bit with guns but have no guns in house, so on so on and unarmed...so is he!!!!! I haven't trained in a while. I left my training because of him. I have all the above weapons including cheap sword (not safe for fighting and overkill) and boken. I have a couple shuriken about somewhere which I used to be fairly proficient at. Uggg! I'm gonna get my weapons out of the gym just in case.

I couldn't get the order of protection because didn't know his location but if I call the cops when he shows up.I'm gonna file those papers with the court asap if he does. I'm so sick of that loon!!!!!!! I'm not gonna take anymore abuse from him.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.