He's the only one keeping me alive.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by never.thought.i, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. never.thought.i

never.thought.i New Member

I'm only 16.
    I dont want to die. I just want out. Ive talked to him about whats bothering me but everything i think of isnt really worth killing myself over. Nothing is worth killing myself over actually. ive been clean from pills since January but I am still struggling with cutting. Ive been trying to find ways to relieve stress like crying but I just cant cry anymore. Im so in love with him but we have to hide our relationship from almost everyone because my family hates him because of the age difference. I just want to be able to be with him.

Im still considering suicide...I just want it to stop.
  2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Sorry things are so difficult. Im praying for you. Maybe you have to wait a fewe years vefore you two can be together. Thats not so long. In the mean time get therapy and get your life in order and make sure you want to commit to someone that older than you. DONT HURT YOURSELF.PLEASE .Just talk things out here. We wont judge and will be your friends!!!!
  3. never.thought.i

never.thought.i New Member

Thank you so much. Its strange how a total stranger can make you feel better. I have yet to talk to my mom about this. She knows I was suicidal & on drugs before because there was a mini intervention for me last summer. My boyfriend told me if i cut myself again that he is willing to risk getting things started with my family if it means helping me. Im on here to fight the urge to cut right now.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi. Just out of curiosity, how old is your boyfriend? Maybe your family has a point? Please try to resist the urge to cut, no matter how strong it may be. If your boyfriend is significantly older than you, he might just be using you and could be a predator.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.