hey all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ash1532, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ash1532

ash1532 Member

Not really good with introducing myself, im quite a shy and nervous person joining these sort of things on the net. Im just sick and tired of feeling so alone in these thoughts of mine. And i really don't know how i found this website, it just popped up on me finding ways of ending it. but when i don't feel this way which i have been in and out of these thoughts for years now, i can be a friendly person. So its not all doom and gloom for me. so hi everyone, and thank you
  2. Stisme

Stisme Active Member

Welcome ash1532!!! As long as you keep coming back to this site....you will NEVER be alone. I'm a new member myself...less than a week ago. The kindness and caring of all the people on this website has helped me tremendously. I too, have never been one to reach out to strangers.....the thing is, Ash, these people are not strangers. Each and every one of them have been or still are in the very same situation that both you and I are in at this very moment. Please, keep coming back and talk...it does help!!! I am so glad you reached out here. That, my friend, is a great accomplishment for today!!! I'm proud of you....you did it!!! We can only be expected to take it one day at a time...sometimes anything more than that can be too overwhelming. I look forwarded to talking to you again soon.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Ash and big welcome..thanks for intro ing yourself to us.. We do all sorts of other good stuff here sides talking death.. Look around the place at your own speed.. Lots of forums.. Busy chat rooms..hope to hear from you again somewhere on the site.. TC and stay safe please, Jim
  4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hello Ash, here is a good place. Take your time, look around.
  5. ash1532

ash1532 Member

Thank you everyone for the kind words, i look forward to chilling and hanging out with people here :)
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi ash nice to meet you hugs
  7. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hello Ash and welcome to SF!

I am sorry you are feeling so down, but here you do not have to feel alone :hug:
  8. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hi Ash, I hope you find what you need here, Take care. Rich
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.