Hey all

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Child_Of_The_Night, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Child_Of_The_Night

Child_Of_The_Night Well-Known Member

Newbie here..I have bipolar disorder, ED, am a self harmer, have panic attacks, and have PTSD. Came upon this place since Im in a bad spot right now with the self harm. I started back up after I was free of it for 6 years. Kind of shy and nervous since this is all new to me.
  2. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, if you have any questions about the forum or want to chat, send me a PM anytime.

Many here will be glad to hear from someone who has dealt with the circumstances you have.

I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing more of your posts. Take care. :)
  3. riz

riz Senior Member

Hello there!
    Welcome to SF!!

We have quite a few things in common, I must admit. I've been self-harming for 11 years now, have been suffering from panic attacks, and was just diagnosed with PTSD this year--though I'm not sure how I didn't predict that. :D

But, I was just stopping by to give you a big hug and to let you know that I'm always availiable to talk if you need anything. We can swap stories or just have a pointless rant. Whatever you need, just ask!

Please take care of yourself and let me know if you need anything. I hope that you find the same kind of support that I have.

With love,
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :smile:
  5. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to sf! im sorry you have gone back to self harm, if you can get off it again it will be great, i hope you find the support you need here. here if you ever need to talk
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey there and welcome to SF :hug:
  7. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to SF i hope you find it useful and i look forward to seeing you around the site:smile:
  9. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome :smile:

I hope you find the support on SF that you deserve,

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to the forum. I am glad you are joining us. :hug:
  11. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:welcome: to sf. i hope you find the support that you are after. sorry to feel you have gone back to SH. if you ever need to talk feel free to pm me or add me on msn.
    take care and stay safe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.