hey all.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Beattles, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

hey guys, as you can tell im new here for this is my first post and thread.
    most of you if you knew me in real life would think that i live a dream life of carefree adventure. ive had some girlfriends (not as many as i would like to have though lol), i have a stable, loving family, with plenty of very close friends. and even my friends families consider me part of thier families.
    im a very active and healthy individual with great plans for the future which i can now prepare for considering i have graduated this year. i have my own car, a part time job at Hungry Jacks/Burger King.
    im basicly what you could call a genetic marvel too considering i stand at 6 foot 5inches tall at 17 years of age at the time of writting this post. most people would say im fairly good looking too, cept i do have a bit of a big nose lol.
    im learning guitar too, and im quite a good vocalist as well and hope to make a band and take it as far as i can.. locally, nowhere, internationally, whatever it may be. i just would like to cover some of my favorite songs by some of my favorite heavy metal bands.

some of you may ask, well why the fuck would you even consider suicide? it shouldnt even be an issue for someone who seems to have it soo good.

well i do suffer from major depression, stress depression, anxiety, and aspergers syndrome (and have for most of my life for as long as i can remember). not only that, im extremely racist and discriminative. most of my life i have lived in fear and confussion. i feel shallow with myself. im not sure why, but i feel dead on the inside. i have talked to one of my closest girl friends before (i tend to only associate with girls.. dont like guys too much) and i said to her "im already dead. my body just lingers on"
    and i think thats the best way to describe it at the moment.
    the death of my grandmother really hit hard...
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Why do you thing you're such a racist?
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. You will find quite a few people here with some common interests and issues. I hope you will be able to talk with them and share coping strategies with each other. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  4. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

i know that i am.. it was something i learned as i grew up. it is a HUGE part of who i am.
  5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I know what you mean, but if you get out into the world, go to college, etc., it's damn near impossible to remain a racist IMO. You meet people of all races and cultures and are forced to interact with them. Hopefully, you will eventually realize that all that shit that was engrained into you as a child is just that: shit, especially when you understand that crime is a poverty issue and not a racial one. (I'm making a huge leap here assuming you're white, although I suppose racists come in all colors, so maybe not).
  6. Hi hon. jUst wanted to welcome you to SF :hug: :hug:
    I know what it's like to seem fine on the outside ,but to hurt on the inside...or be Numb!You are not alone sweetie. We are listening.
    God Bless
  7. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I hope you find the support and friendship you deserve here. Feel free to vent on the forums or PM me (or others on the forum), and I hope to see you around on the forum

Take care
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

9. curly

curly New Member

hi im new hear. dont no how any this site works. if anyone is online well be good to chat...
  10. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF! you sound like an interesting person and i can relate to a lot of things you say, here if you ever need to talk
  11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

12. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.