Hey all :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by nolonger, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Hey guys(and gals),
    It's nice to have actually gotten some time to join this forum considering I've been thinking about it for a week or two. Ok, for starters, The names Mac and I'm 14 and live in Brisbane, Australia. I guess I've know I haven't been feeling so great since probly the start of the year. Personally, I think the reason why I've been feeling depressed is because of school(and a couple of other bits and pieces). I have a real problem with Social Anxiety so that can effect my day to day feelings. I also have a kinda of trapped feeling with being at school. When I look back I notice I've been at school for nearly a total of 9 yrs and probly another 3 yrs to go if I want to stay till the end of yr 12 to get a Cert etc. It may sound ridiculous but I see the next 3 and a bit yrs incredibly hard(that's talking emotionally not the actual degree of work). Well I think that's enough said for now, probly'll see yas later.

Thanks, mac :smile:
  2. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :D

If you need to let your feelings out while in school, the members are here to listen and provide comfort. =D
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Mac welcome to the forums!! Please stay in school and rough it out.. I quit high school in my 12th year because I was doing drugs and school interfered with that.. I have had a rough life job wise ever since.. I did manage to get one good job in management..I lied about my schooling..So please stick it out, you will be happy you did when it's all done..
  4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey mac, welcome to sf. hope that you find it helpful to be here :hug:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Mac, welcome to the forum :)
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. :shake:
  7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome :cool: