hey everybody

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 613guy, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 613guy

613guy New Member

Well im on this site for obvious reasons hoever the resons for me being here maybe be differnt from other people.
    I recently(well 5months ago) was dumped by my gf of 5 years. we lived together the whole thing. Things got bad whne i started drinking heavely and on the ani anziety meds i was on would come home and scare her. eventually after long enough time she had enough and left.
    I was devestated beyond words, i still am, recently she called me and needed a place to stay before she moved to Calgary so i obviously said yes, she stayed with me for 4 days, now she is gone.
    I am fealing so much pain and have been for so long that i can barley breath, i loved this girl more than i though possible, this is not just som break up story, im am seriously not able to find joy in life, i am VERY depressed, i have thought about ending it all before( i lived a..not fun life) but now im really , i dont want to say iminently considering but more like i cant go on living, i just want the pain to stop and it hasent.
    Im sure many of you have been through similar things but this is pretty bad, i am a,lone in the world and im not the player go to bars pic up chicks kinda guy( not anymore0 iv tried getting over it but i havent been able to. Her coming back for the last 4 days till this morning just brough back all the good memories.The way her hair smells, the way she smiles, her laugh..its so bad i just cant belive i may never see her agian and i dont want to continue on its to painfull. anyway thats my story maybe it sounds pathetic but it how it is, without her i dont want to live. hope to talk to you all soon and we can maybe all halp each other, get through our problems and somhow(and i dont know how) make it through this and continue on..somehow thanks for reading ttyl.
  2. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. I'm really sorry your hurting so much.
  3. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Just a couple of words....

Or maybe a lot - not sure yet - but hold on just in case!

Welcome buddy - hope your stay here helps you cope better in the coming days and that you get along with people here.

You can say who you are - I mean, you got the darkness, right? So have I - so has everyone!

Some are always doing better than others - but when you are down people here will give advice and help out.

Everyone is a 'newbie' at some point - but your here now and if you came alone then you already got friends!

Sure - love, woman - all that stuff - you meet the wrong women - things go wrong and you think you will never get your Mojo back again.

But you will!

Your a man - like men - and we might get knocked down sometimes - but we get back up again. Like sometimes I feel like shooting 10,000 arrows into my head - but I soon realise that its actually difficult to shoot yourself in the head that many times.

Anyway - here is a trick - if you feel like dying - envision some silly method such as stepping in front of a trolley in a supermarket - or drowning yourself in the rain - by standing with your head facing upwards!

The woman - your ex - don't EVER get 'moody' with her. She has her space now - her not wanting you might be the darkness you hid. Its how I operate - hit and run - you never chance leaving a piece of your soul for someone to mess about with possibly if it goes bad.

I mean - losing a woman can trigger depression - but maybe you already had it? If not - maybe she never helped because a good woman would hopefully leave you in a nice way. I mean - there is no 'nice' way to be told that some other man is now involved - but I hope you parted amicably and never cut the TV in half.

For now - you got to sort yourself out. For one - running into the arms of another girl is not always a good move. Number two - be like me and 'man up' to feeling down - ask yourself if a man needs to bring that issue into a good woman's life? I mean - I'd like to be more 'together' before I stroll into some woman's life for real. I'm lucky - because I've got no ex wife on my case - no ex with a grudge - maybe the odd women who even remembers my name - who might have thought I was an idiot.

I mean - she picked an idiot which would make her worse than me!

Joking aside - our main issue is to circle the camp of our mind - check out the 'enemy' of depression - and gang up on it - hit back by enjoying yourself. To enjoy yourself - just go to some cheap club - take alcohol - but not a lot. If I was with you - we'd be having a ball! You and I - laughing at this ex - and so on.

So - hope you like the levity in my post - the humour - because we have to laugh a bit when we can. Sure I have been heartbroken when I have lost a good woman. The last one - I lost her and it made me cry. She died in my arms!!! I mean - imagine how I felt and feel!

She died in my arms - or more like died in my hands as I strangled her for criticising my liking for crack cocaine after breakfast. Man - I had NO freedom there.

So - if you are laughing now - think about how much you will in future when you manage to get better.

So sure - hurts to lose a woman you love - but she was not 'the one' - that one will last longer than five years.

I'd like one to last more than five hours - I mean - time in total from meet to the kiss goodbye and the walk of honour for men - and walk of shame for woman! Only kidding girls.

So - I'll check up on how things go - add you to my friends list and maybe you'll accept - or maybe you will think "F*** me - will I end up like?"

I don't care if you laugh with me or laugh at me - in our situation its all a win.

Good luck my man - and I know for a natural fact that you will see joy in your life again. You might meet a girl called Joy - which would be interesting if only for you to say "I have Joy in my life"

Later for other amusing anecdotes.

Are we really on a suicide forum you ask.
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I just met you in chat, and just thought I'd pop in here and give you a formal welcome.

Welcome, you're a fun person to talk to in chat! I know what I'm about to say is a lot to hope for, but I hope you get over your ex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.