Hey Everyone - I'm New

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by StarFish, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFish

StarFish Guest

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I was posting unregistered under the name 'no-name' because I was having aproblem getting registered but one of the Admins kindly fixed the problem for me. I'm so relieved.

uh...anyway I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm in pain, struggling, dealing with depression so I'm so glad that I found this wonderful site :smile:
  2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

3. StarFish

StarFish Guest

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hello, and welcome to SF, I am glad you found this wonderful site too! I am looking forward to seeing you around, I am here if you need to talk, anyway, I am a good listener, having problems myself, but I'm here, if you would like to chat or need a listener. Take care of yourself.... :hiya: :hug:
  5. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! :smile:
  6. heya me33...im new also....been lookin for a site with others in the same state of mind as myself...hope this was a good idea
  7. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

well, well, well...welcome to everyone!!
  8. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: me 33 :) . Happy you could register. Hope you will receive the help and support youre looking for. Feel free to pm me anytime .Hope to see you some time in chat :biggrin:
    Love, Beret
  9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome me33 :) and welcome axisa :)

I hope you both get the support you find here - this site is a great place :)

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF

Im glad you managed to get registered, as i saw your no-name posts yesterday :smile:

I hope to see you around :smile:

Take care

11. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there and welcome to SF :)

I'm glad that you found us and that the issue with your account is sorted.. :flowers:

I look forward to seeing you around, in the meantime please take care of yourself

Jenny xx
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome. I am sorry I am a bit late with this, but I have been away. I hope you like what you find here. Take care. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.