Hey Everyone - I'm New

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StarFish

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I was posting unregistered under the name 'no-name' because I was having aproblem getting registered but one of the Admins kindly fixed the problem for me. I'm so relieved.

uh...anyway I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm in pain, struggling, dealing with depression so I'm so glad that I found this wonderful site :smile:

Hello, and welcome to SF, I am glad you found this wonderful site too! I am looking forward to seeing you around, I am here if you need to talk, anyway, I am a good listener, having problems myself, but I'm here, if you would like to chat or need a listener. Take care of yourself.... :hiya: :hug:

A

axisasboldaslove

heya me33...im new also....been lookin for a site with others in the same state of mind as myself...hope this was a good idea

Beret

Staff Alumni
:welcome: me 33 :) . Happy you could register. Hope you will receive the help and support youre looking for. Feel free to pm me anytime .Hope to see you some time in chat :biggrin:
Love, Beret

Welcome to SF

Im glad you managed to get registered, as i saw your no-name posts yesterday :smile:

I hope to see you around :smile:

Take care

Vikki

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hi there and welcome to SF :)

I'm glad that you found us and that the issue with your account is sorted.. :flowers:

I look forward to seeing you around, in the meantime please take care of yourself

Jenny xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00