Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jeserv9273, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeserv9273

jeserv9273 New Member

I am J and I saw this place and thought it would be helpful. I do not like saying the S word because it just does not feel good writing it. However I am also ready to die. I am tired of being alone and fighting everyone to make me an equal in their eyes. I have Albinism and for the 54 years of my life I have been made fun off, spit at, called every name in the book and have been discriminated against. I am so so tired of fighting the system that continues to make fun of me and continues to discriminate against me. Sorry I really just needed to vent. I can actually help other with their problem but can not see to help myself. When the S word comes to my mind I can not do it. I do not have the guts to take that next step to make my life final.

Sorry just had to vent and thanks for listening to me this evening. Happy Easter Everyone.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello J, welcome to SF. I'm sorry to hear you've endured so much, some people can really be cruel. I've been picked on by people all my life too, but I stopped listening to them, because their opinion is not important. Never let anyone else determine your self-worth. I hope that being on this site will be helpful to you.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya and welcome to the forum, it's so sad that people can be so cruel, I often wonder do they realize the possible consequences of their actions. No one is going to discriminate against you here, so keep posting here if it helps :)

4. paulhewson

paulhewson Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Feel free to vent anytime you like. People can be cruel, that's for sure. Seems most times, they don't even need a reason. They just need to amuse themselves, I guess.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi J nice to meet you glad you found us because everyone here is kind hun no one will judge you or harm you hugs

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to the site!

7. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

hi J, welcome hope you find what you need here

Take care

Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.