Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Still_Life, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Still_Life

Still_Life Member

Hi guys, don't really know what to say. These stupid unfortunate thoughts have popped up in my head from time to time and I just figured it was time to somehow let it out. Whether my thoughts are justified or not it's becoming really annoying and rather frightening. Hope to get to know you guys.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF , I am glad you found us here. While these types of thoughts are scary and painful sometimes, most find having a place to talk about them and people that understand and have dealt with it themselves really can help. I look forward to hearing more form you and getting to know you better. :)
  3. Still_Life

Still_Life Member

It just really hit me that I never thought I would feel the desire to reach out. It's one of those situations where I try my hardest to be positive and think "that will never happen to me, I'm fine" But you know I just come to a realization that this mindset keeps coming back over and over. But I won't go off on a rant now. But signing up has made me feel a little better about the situation.
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I think reaching out can be a big step that can really help. I also thing sometimes we make it into a bigger thing than it is. Trying to think of it as a chance to meet some new people or new friends that you have some things in common with as opposed to some dramatic step can make it more comfortable and less awkward feeling to you. It is hard to get support when it feels uncomfortable or strange - so just read some posts, reply if you feel like it, and share what you are comfortable sharing or what you want to get off your chest - but stay in your comfort zone and remember we are here because we want to talk to, so you are not intruding at all.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum. Yes, I understand how you felel as you think you can get better but you end up in a vicious circle. Life is hard but you need to stay strong and do not act on any thoughts. Like Nyjmpmaster you need to admit you have an issue and that's a lot of courage to do. You need to remain positive and deal with on a day by day basis. Please keep posting.
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome aboard
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to Sf, look forward to seeing you around the forum :hug:
  8. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum.
  9. KatePerk

KatePerk Account Closed

hi, i'm a new kid too. Just dropping by to say hi, welcome.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.