Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by O Law, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O Law

O Law New Member

Hello all!

Name's Omari, hence the O in my profile it's nice to meet you all.

I made an account here not because I need help, but because I wanted to offer it. I've had 2 very close friends of mine take themselves out of this life. It's an experience that hurts more than words can describe.

So I thought then, how much pain was that person in to bring themselves to that? I want to help those who feel like they've no one to turn to, or who feel like their cries fall on deaf ears.

I've been through a lot so far, homelessness, family betrayal, cutting ties with friends even. But I never got depressed over it, because in my heart I knew it would get better, maybe not now, or soon, but it would get better. For that, I've had the family I have left call me emotionally strong.

I'd like to offer some of my emotional strength to you guys, for those of you who want it.

Anyone who'd like to talk, just let me know, I'm always up for talking to anyone and helping through hardships!
    2 people like this.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you how hard it is to lose someone to suicide I am sorry you lost your friends and hope that you too reach out for support when you need it
  3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Admirable of you to offer your time to help, particularly after what you have experienced. My condolences and my welcome to you, Omari.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.