Hey Everyone...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by KendallwasMine, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KendallwasMine

KendallwasMine New Member

Hey my names Alan, im here cause i dont know if i want to liveanylonger. because im tired of all the things important to me in my life keep getting taken away. im sorry if this isnt to in depth im not sure what to say :( but anyway ask me any question and ill be happy to answer them.

2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Alan, welcome to the forum.:smile: I'm sorry to hear that you feel like you don't want to live anymore, but fortunately, feelings can change. I used to feel like that, and sometimes I still do, but I'm working on improving my life and my circumstances, and I get lots of loving help from my friends here.:smile: We are good listeners and would like to listen to you and extend a helping hand - as far as that can be done in cyberspace.:smile:

Please feel welcome to post what's bothering you in whatever forum seems appropriate. Again, welcome!:smile: :smile:

least

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi, welcome to the forum :) :hug:

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Hey Alan,

Welcome to SF.

I am sorry that you are currently feeling so low, but hopefully you will find that the people here will support you, and also, that you are no longer alone.

If you ever want to chat, then feel free to PM me

Hang in there

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you chose to talk about your thoughts here. I hope we can be of support to you. Take care. :hug:

6. i'm a newbie tooo..i found this forum when i googled on "how to commit suicide"...and it led me to this but obviously its about helping.

7. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Welcome both of you to the forum.

TDM

8. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi and welcome to the forum. here you can speak freely so don´t hesitate in post your feelings because here we don´t judge anyone. i hope to see you around and if you ever need to tak just pm me ok? take care

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Alan :arms:

10. KendallwasMine

KendallwasMine New Member

Thanks u all :smile:

11. kath

kath Well-Known Member

A little late but welcome from me too!!!!Dont feel theres a certain amount you should or shouldnt say here = just feel free to go at your own pace.i hope to see you around!

Take care
    kath

12. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum hun...

Love BP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.