hey everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by chrisirhc, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisirhc

chrisirhc Account Closed

Hi, my name is Chris and I'm 20 years old. I'm extremely shy and get very
    nervous in most social situations(took me a year to register on here ha). Also I've never been in a relationship or have actually had a friend who was a girl that I considered a friend.

anyways some background...

Ive been in therapy since I was 14 but stopped going about a year ago because ive been misdiagnosed twice (bipolar and psychosis) so i just gave up on it. I have maybe 1-2 friends that I latch on to. I try to make friends with their friends but i always feel like I'm intruding or not wanted in their group. I was ordered into a hospital by my doctor when i was 18 for 2months because he felt I was a threat to myself and others. I used to cut but stopped. I guess I should mention that I've been self medicating (cocaine,mdma,ketamine and daily pot usage) for about 8 years and started the harder drugs about 5 years ago. I don't consider myself addicted to any of these but I feel it could be a potential problem later. Actually doctors have told me my "chemical imbalance" could be caused by my drug use. All I know is it numbs things and helps me cope day to day. All around I feel depressed,empty,hopeless and angry most the time. All I know is that I'm walking down a very lonely path. I'm sure others are in the same boat as me but I'm not sure.

Well I think thats enough information for a introduction(sorry if it's long)
    anyways its nice to meet everyone and maybe ill see you guys around here. take care.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Chris. It's nice to meet you. :hug:

3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to the forum chris. we are most certainly glad to have you hear, and please certainly don't worry about how much you have to share. it's no problem. please take care

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome:

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

hey Chris. Glad you finally joined us :)

6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

7. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

hi Chris,welcome<3

8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

:welcome: to SF :hug:

9. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya,

Welcome to the forum.

I to am 20 and been in therapy since the age of 14. Please try again though...maybe this time they will not misdiagnose. I was told I had nearly everything that I could think of at the time but I am still going and it has got better.

Hear if you want to talk

Sam
    x

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome:

11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.