Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by JoeyB, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeyB

JoeyB Member

I've already posted a few times on this forum but i feel i should introduce myself a bit.
    My name is Joey, i'm 13 and i live in Southern California. I'm extremely troubled and i joined this forum earlier today as a last resort to fix my life before i ended it myself. I'm greatly looking forward to being a part of this community, and i hope that if i get saved here, i will be able to help others who are in similar situations as mine. I am very sociable, and i love to talk.
    If you have a myspace, feel free to add me, it's where i do most of my communicating.

myspace.com/j03y1337

So, talk to me anytime, about anything. A few friendly words will suffice.

-Joey

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

yay im glad ima be your first reply here!! :welcome:

just passing by to say hai and to tell u that i hope u found here what u have been looking for joey. take care!!:massbounce:

3. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

4. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

There seems to be a lot of 13 year olds on here lately....

5. Seabiscuit

Seabiscuit Member

Welcome to SF,and don't end your life cause there are so many people want to help you.Just don't let them down.:hug:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)

7. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Welcome Joey to SF.

You will find here, people that honestly do care about you and what you are going thru.

There are people of all ages and incomes and different backgrounds with different probs/issues affecting their lives.

One thing we all have in common, is that we were at, where you are at right now. That is to say we have comptemplated the act.

Some of us have been here a long time, and some of us are still new. But I am convinced that what we suffer from is a disease of the mind, caused by the situations we find ourselves in.

But all of us have found some peace and solace here.

I wish you the very best. And again, welcome! :cool:

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forums Joey. I hope we are able to help support you in finding ways to make your life a better place to be. :hug:

11. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Joey. Hope you find as much help and support her as I have. Best wishes, S.:smile:

12. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Joey.

:hug: Claire xx

13. Shifter

Shifter Well-Known Member

welcome to sf, hope u find what you are looking for :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.