Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by liljamerz, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liljamerz

liljamerz New Member

hey everyone, my name is jamie.

I guess i dont know where to start.

Im 19 and it seems i've had to go threw way to much at this age already and it seems to hard right now.

2 of the biggest things at the moment, my child hood friend took his own life alittle over a year ago and to this day i still cant believe he is gone.

My other friend chris died last month.. Its still unreal.

I used to live with the best girl in the world.. boy did i mess that up. I swear she was the one, everytime we kissed i got butterflies, everytime i saw her i just light up.. now shes with another guy and wont speak to me. I saw them in the store the otherday and started to ball in front of everyone and it was really embarassing.

I guess im just looking for a new scene right now. Thinking about moving to get away from everything and start over..

Everything just seems so bad right now, Like everyone, I just want to feel loved and want to be with someone who I care about like my ex again. Its just so hard..

Sorry if i rambled on to much, thanks for viewing.
  2. Soselo

Soselo Member

Hi Liljamerz, let me just say welcome to SF, you'll definitely find people to help you on here. Like you, I have just joined and we seek very similar things. I have never had to deal with my best friend ending his own life, for that I feel very sorry for you but there's no reason for you to go the same way.
    I do however understand your girl probelms quite well. It pains me to see the girl i love with someone else, what's worse is, i live with her still and so does he! I laugh every now and again at the absurdity of the situation but it cuts me real deep, it doesn't help my depression that much :unsure:
    I know what you mean about wanting to be loved and needed, i feel such a huge void when someone isn't there for me, in a way, i don't even want to move on.
    You'll be able to get through this with time, just keep posting on here and people will keep helping you. If you ever need to talk or anything, just message me, i'd be really happy to help out. That keeps me happy these days, trying to help others. Anyway, you'll make it though this, i know that it's hard but you need to put your mind on something else. I'm being a bit hypocritical here, i can't do that but i know that i need to and i think you do to. Keep us posted on your developments, Soselo
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum Jamie!! If you make up your mind to move elsewhere it would be a good idea to go there first and seek a job.. You don't want to jump in with both feet unprepared..I know how you feel about your ex.. I had bought a house with my ex and had to deal with her and her new boyfriend everynow and then while we tried to sell it..Trust me in time you will get past her and find the right girl for you.. Time heals all wounds..
  5. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Jamie!!

6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Hey Jamie, welcome to SF! :)
    Starting afresh is hard.. but in some situations it's the best option.
    You'd also get the chance to meet a lot of new people, so you may well find someone you care about just as much.
    :hug: Hope things work out for you!
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Jamie, welcome to SF!!
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)
  9. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hi Jamie.

Welcome to the forum.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Jamie. A new start may not be such a bad thing. I am glad you found us and are willing to talk about things. Hope to see you around. :hug:
  11. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey....welcome to s.f.

i hope you find support here.

there are many wonderful people here who will listen, and understand.

pm if you want to talk - glad you are here! :console:
  12. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

welcome to sf :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.