hey everyone..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by foreverYoung180, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member

ive already been posting and everything. but i guess i'll formally introduce myself lol. my name is meredith. im a freshman college student with an undeclared major haha. i still live at home with my parents and 2 sisters :sad: it makes me sad cause i want that normal college experience where you live in a dorm/apartment away from your parents. but maybe my junior year... i also work part-time. i suffer mainly from depression/anxiety. i hope that i find some comfort in this site. its encouraging and sad to know how many people feel just like i do. i just want to maybe help someone here and maybe help myself too.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Meredith!! I'm sure you will find alot of similarities in the members here.. Keep posting so we know more about you.. Plenty of support here!!
  3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to SF Meredith. You'll find alot of caring and supportive people here. The forum has a chat which you are welcome to join anytime. I hope you find what you need here.
  4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Welcome, Meredith. I also suffer from severe anxiety. I'm sure you'll find plenty of support here. :)
  5. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

welcome to SF. I hope that you will find support and comfort on here.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome to SF glad your here. :hugtackles:
  7. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Meredith, I know how difficult it can be living at home but also trying to live both your social and student life as well alongside living with depression and anxiety. I have been there and going through it now so I know how difficult it is. But what has helped make things easier is having support from some of the people on this very site. If you have any questions or want someone to talk to, you can always PM me. :hug:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Meredith. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.