Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ASkylitDrive, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Most of you know Pineappletree/Wayne. Well, he's my best friend. He's been going through a lot and maybe getting a bit snappy. Well...He told me the reason why and its worthy of a post explaining it (With his permission of course)
    Wayne has Hepatitis C. For all we know its fatal, but he has years to live.

Wayne, I dont' want to lose you okay? You are going to be fine. I swear..I'll do everything I can..I love you.

2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Thanks, sorry i didnt really know how to put it into words.

Yeah im dying i have 7-8 years left with a transplant, 2 years without. So thats why ive been an asshole with some people. I just dont know how to explain it, at all.

For years ive been trying to kill myself through various means and now im actually dying its kinda like i dont know weird i guess

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

wayne :hug:

4. Kaos General

5. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Keep your chin up for me?

6. Kaos General

Im really trying to, but its hard

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know it's hard, but I hope you'll keep trying, that you won't give up. :hug: I'll be here every step of the way, and I know there are others on here who will be too.

8. Kaos General

Thanks but i just...............idk anymore

9. LivingOn

LivingOn Well-Known Member

I'm also terminally ill and coping with suicidal ideation. It's ironic and paradoxical. Funny, too. I am ready for a new life but I am not willing to end this one.

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Wayne i'm so sorry...:console:

11. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

oh wayne, im so sorry. i'm here for you :hug:

12. Kaos General

Really? I got the distinct impression you dont like me at the minute

13. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Oh Wayne, I'm sorry, that just sucks.

I hope you will continue to hang on. No matter what the diagnosis, there is always hope that something will come along that will prolong your life, and or make it better.

Please keep posting, and let everyone know how you feel, and what is going on.

14. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: I :wub: you. Here for you whenever you need me. :cheekkiss:

15. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

I don't know you very well Wayne just what I've read in your posts but I am a good listener if you want to talk.

16. Kaos General

Thanks all, i gotta see what the consultant says the next time im at hospital getting bloodtests because it seems that my viral load has doubled in the past 2 months

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.